Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 18 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Paulo J.T.C.Mn (Paulo Riven - AeJor Mn)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 am 
Site Admin

A reply to LuciferHorus of David Icke forums for your wisdoms.

Lux of Horus;

I commented;

"Even the God's or Lord's must abide by this Law of Free Will, where evil seeks to deceive you of your Free Will by confusing you with truths and lies, or deception."

Lux of Horus your response;

"This is essentially the Thelemic position; however if human will is ultimately the same as divine will, we have absolutely no need for the thousands of religious laws of the world's religions."

I don't believe that my statement has anything to do with the Uman will as being the same as our Divine will. Of course Umans planetary wide would achieve true Ascension of Spirituality if their wills were focused on the Divine Will for the purpose of the message of God,His Son and followers. Thus the reason for Religion or Spirituality in the first place. Or simply to be compassionate and good towards others and yourself and contribute to Umanity for the betterment of survival and continuance.

The point being as you yourself stated Lux,"the thousands of religious laws", is that this is quite simply what it means. That The Law of Free Will is simply a Law that the God's agreed upon and that Umans should seriously also follow and not that Umans are literaly on a par with the intelligence of the God's of course! Just that we should strive along the guided path by the higher beings.

As I stated,outside this black universe is the white universe of our Creator Amen and His Wife or JA MN as my research and personal experiences provenance for the past 5500 years at least. All things being created from the White Universe and the Oval light being the Umbilical cord to that Universe. As we have seen in my Carina Nebula picture,the hermaphrodite duality of satan/sekhamet were trying to defeat the rising Son JASA to attain the Sang Real,Holy Grail,or Chalice of God's Communion with us in hopes of closing the Oval Port for our Spirits worthy of that Light. Be ye Good or Bad,Gay or Lesbian,but never evil is allowed to enter nor can they face the light. This miraculous scenery was going on for 5480 years since khaka snopheru (snf=blood) and khaka uphu murdered JASA,the Son of God on Dec.10th,3474,bC at 8:08am when Venus and Mercury aligned to form the bright star. The Crux constellation being upside down and Jupiter high above in Draco the Serpent Dragon.

In January 2006 and since "The Truth Shall Set You Free" as stated by JASA II (jesus),I revealed that Truth combined with the Divine Will of God JA MN (AeJon for modern times is also acceptable,or Aeternal Jon/JAO). Thus satan the ZA began it's descent into the Pit of Kenya. Then other revelations were revealed both externally and internally.

One thing that is certain is that the Light (White) and the Fire (Black) must co-exist in our Universe,or the Good with the Bad or Order out of Chaos or Chaos out of Order. In other words God JA MN and The Dark Lord Phanes or Phater(father) of ZA. Those Beings exist in their own realms. God in the White and Phanes in the Dark where first came the Light and then came the fire as the numbers and alphabet also portray. Alpha-Bet being a Judaen clever disguise of Israel's House,where the truth as the Falcon of Egypt also states,or the letter A is of AMEN. The Hawk being the symbol of Horus that replaced the Falcon as you know for the purpose of exchanging the Golden Orus for the Black Horus or Khaka kings along with Alien Voodoos of Nyama and Yoruba through upper egypt. Khaka being simply the title for PHaraoHs of PHanes and Zathanel HatuptaH. Thus PtaH usurping Min alike Ausir and Aset or PHonecian ties with upper egypt.

ABCD 1234 = God's Family of Light in that order of Man,WoMaN,SoN and Daughter.

5 is Change or E-ternity.

FGHI or 6789 being F=PH=Horned Serpent=PHanes or Lord of Fire in that order and mirrored as above. Geminii Secret.

Where C = Christ or Kristos or Golden Orus or 3.

Where H = Hades or ZatHanel HatuptaH or Black Horus or 8.

As we also know for Egypt the J or DJ is the hieroglyph of the Snake while the F or Ph is the Horned Serpent hieroglyph. Notice the the two familes of 4 and 5 = 9 numbers? Where 6 is Phanes and 9 is God's number also because All came from God Amen and the 1 God or A was bothered by the 8 H or satan = 9. Thus Yin Yang, 6,9 or the two entwined serpents. Everything is encoded of the magical 9. Men,women,buildings,pyramids,etc.

Thus the Pentagram Satanic Ritual of The Sun or Am-DUA-li-T-y exchanging the 3 by the 5 for the 8. The 5 being transformed into the hexagram or 6 pointed solomon star for the demon portal of the beast = 8 or 888. 666 being the star also as the servant and the phater of satan. 6 being Phanes. Aleister Crowley (crows ley lines,crowds) himself even stated this for the Ritual of the Pentagram about the field transformation.

Phanes,unlike what his son became, is not evil but the symbology of Chaos,disorder,darkness or just plain Bad things can happen within the dark realms where fire exists. Satan becoming evil either of his own accord or because of something that happened to him and gave him his Duality or KHABA spirit of evils. Hathor and Sekhmet,Cain and Abel,Horub and Herub,etc.

Either due to he was born a hermaphrodite from some act of sin,or they used him as a child in a satanic ritual and cut off his John to make him a YAHM is what I believe and discussed with satan who was also trapped and blinded by that unholy star.

Thus the ritual of circumcision...see?

What we are born with is God's Divine Will aside of being infected by Sin or an intervention. What we alter of ourselves like tatoos,etc is not Divine Will and a defacement of our Temple of Spirituality. Being ugly or beautiful,fat or thin makes no difference for beauty is in everything. Being hideous or evil looking is another story of self sins or inherited sins.

So as you can see Lux, it was not only God's Truth's that set us free and descended Satan to be reborn with Golden Hair,a white robe and a blue sash to return to his Father Phanes and play as a reborn child in his room up there with his toys once again, but also by me telling Satan his truths that neither side could deny was he also set free to be reborn without evil.

Quite a story I must admit and understand, bound within this skin of self Uman Wisdom as I must do of my Own Free Will aside of God's Nudge on my right shoulder to Witness His Name JA written on top of the Atlantean Great Pyramid of Cairo.

In other words figure everything out for myself was the challenge and still is for the Law of Free Will. Neither Light nor Fire allowed to interfere.

The Great miracle being I the 5 and Master of the two Serpents,thus SS also being in my last name and a Mn by birth on All Saints Day on a part of Atlantis Azores once known as Jesus Christ Island in the times of Columbus or the Mark of the Sun on my right leg that is fading within my time here.

As you can see Lux,not only is it that Nostradamus newly revealed pictures of 3 or the bible code predict me, or that I am also a 3 born of 5 (two brothers michael and jose died as infants first) but also my initials P.J.T.C.M portray JASA the Christ!

That is why I am the 5 who in reality Ascended the 3 and the 8,although the evil descended unto the Pit of The Calling in Kenya.

You could say a new and indestructable embodiement of Christ is born this time around combined with both good and bad and that no longer will their satanic rituals work to empower that 7 light years size cesspool of evil energies that once was and toppled our Earth twice along with other galactic star systems like the 4 hidden planets of Orion or Carina Nebula.

Ironicaly as you may or may have not noticed,my twin brothers michael and jose also symbolize the Golden Orus and Black Horus,Cain and Abel, etc or JASA the christ also being termed as JOSE alike JAO,JOA or JON. (John).

Mica Hell being fire stone and Jose being Light. Maybe satan's real name as a child boy was also Michael as portrayed by St Michael? Michael being "he who is like God".

As you know Michael commanded God's armies to battle against satan.

Isn't that ironic? The inner child battling the external forces of evils.

I think I'll aks my Papa Ja Mn to send Phanes a Playstation for Michael to play in his room up there! :)

Be With Lux of Ipse.

Thanks Lux, maybe one day you'll have a boy's room too!

Be Good Be Bad but do No Evils!

Paulo Riven
SaJaRa
Sword of Avila

Obsidian Dragon Slayer

White Dragon

August 8,2010.
8492.aJA.

.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline To Atlantis.[R].111.

To Know Is Immortal, Lux of Ipse, Spirence!!!
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Paulo J.T.C.Mn (Paulo Riven - AeJor Mn)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 am 

There are many Lords, but only One True God Creator! This is something that everyone around this Planet needs to seriously realize! Regardless of religion! This is the Greatest message of World Peace!

In truth and not being comical, only forked tongues would deny this very fact as written 5500 years ago on the Palermo Stone and Preserved in Egypt's temples, monuments and history!

Jainism, the largest and oldest religion in the world, although also effected by people's interjections like all other religions are, is at least 12,000 years old and was worshipped by millions around Europe,Asia and Africa prior to the bible being "falsely" improvised in 444.bC by the lies of those "self chosen" judaens where the term for jews came from. Jews are not a race but a title, just like all the other lords are in fact titles.

JA MN is a Name of many meanings in many different cultures. In Europe they called Him JOVE.

The photos and all evidence you can see in my website including the Palermo Stone FACTS or His Name of JA written on top and His Image inside on the airshaft Stone plug.

JA MN or JAO because of the seed of life or Orb atop His head that they changed to mean Ra, is AMEN, MIN and I AM.

He was disguised as "the hidden one so be it", when they changed His Falcon for the horus hawk and the khaka voodoo pharaohs of upper egypt where the hebrews originally came from, slaughtered the Atlantean Maerea Tejaratu people who were there at least 1000 years prior to upper egypt's barbarians of "thou shalt be put to death" with kenyan yoruba voodoos as they still in fact do today for the ZMO!

That is why the pharaohs and exodus of khufu who was cursed for 150 years by God and Menkaure or any pharaohs names are not listed in the bible to disguise their ugly and hidden truths! Aside of Sheshonk that is around 600.bC.

Djoser being the "disguised" pharaoh prior to the hanniballistic self proclaimed god huni, father of snopheru (snf = blood), was when Joseph interpreted the "Dream Stele" or Sehel Stele of the 7 year famine and he was vizier to Djoser. Scholars of course denounce this fact for the "mainstream ZMO" or Zionist Masonic Oligarchy that controls 3/4 of your world today and all it's ugliness and world wars or 911, etc.

Menkaure was finally forgiven and allowed the hebrews to leave egypt whereupon they went to Chanaan only to return as the hyksos and slaughter once again the Egyptian families that fed them! Then they returned to settle Joppa's jerusalem.

The golden temple of solomon and house of horrors in the woods of Libanus being designed and architected by satan disguised as nathanel the prophet with his son Zanub. Just as his embodiement was in the khaka pharaoh Ranubkha with his son Zanub 5500 years ago also! satan being ZAthanel HatuptaH and why the bearded and evil ptaH was seated along with osiris,isis and horus. That is why Seth (Tejati-Mene's twin son and firstborn) killed Ausir and sent his body afloat to be found in Phoenicia. Thus Cain Slew Able, Set slew Osiris and Horus slew Set...see?

Outside this entire black universe is the White Realm of God Amen and His Wife. Kingdom of Light.
The Black universe is the mirror or second "Geminii Secret" of God's family.

ABCD or 1234 being God and His Family and in that order of Papa,Mama,Son and Daughter.
That is why the Son is the Trinity or 3. The Holy Spirit in reality is God's Wife. God Creates, His Wife Breathes life and spirit into us.

5 is change or E or Eternity. That is Law.

FGHI or 6789 being the opposite family of the Darkness. Kingdom of Fire. Bad but not really Evil.

Why? White and Black, Light and Darkness, Chaos and Order, Order and Disorder must exist.

Both families agree by the Law of Free Will. That is unchangeable Law. Evil tries to deceive you of your free will by mixing truth with lies or zeitgeist...see?

Evil or satan, was an abomination of the Light and the Fire! Something satan's PHater, the 6 or F or PHanes was not proud off and very disappointed for his son. But something changed him into evil. Either for being born an hermaphrodite out of sin, or what I believe was that as a boy, they used him in a satanic ritual and snipped off his john to make him a yahm. Thus the ritual of circumcision...see? The evil hexagram star also trapping and binding him here and as a duality of male and female evils of the greatest hatreds. Thus PHater or Father has HATE in it and mother is not a moth! Papa and Mama is correct.

FACT: First came the Light Then The Fire.

Now as you may also notice the two 4's or entwined Serpents plus the 5 make up 9.
God JA or the snake as in DJ for Egypt being the 9 while the horned serpent or the F / PH being the 6.

Satan was the 8, the 88 or the 888 in reality. 666 being servants of it's Phater Phanes lucipher. Satan being Zathanel Hatuptah, an anagram for Hat of a Putah or harlot, or simply ZA. H and Z being the 8's or fallen son drawn by the Egyptian ankh in linear A. The H being the two pillars of Umans H-arnessed with an Adam-onite Iron Chain of Chain to turn them into Humans see? We don't say H-Umbilical cord, do we?

Now the God 1 was bothered by the blasphemy 8 = 9....see? The 6 and 9 being yin yang,black white, chaos order etc.
Thus God is forward and evil is backwards or flip flop.

The same reflected by the temple of solomon that satan designed and disguised as nathanel the prophet with his son Zanub, just as it was 5500 years ago for Ranubkah and it's son Zanub of upper egyptian yoruba kabbalah voodoos that they still use today to control you and is the undertone in most of everything today by the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy who rules 3/4 of your world. Same as it was 8,492 years ago or 5480 years ago when they murdered the first son JASA by a satanic ritual in 3474.bC on Dec.10th. The Golden Orus for the Black Horus see?

Same as they did in truth with JASA II or jesus.

The two pillars of Joachim or Boaz in reality the two pillars of JoAb and boAZ or the God 1 (JAO MN) vs the 8 (ZA zathanel) with the twin OB Harlots of Isis Veiled...see?

The temple having been in truth and not designed but "furnaced" or furnished by the "bloodsmith" hiram the gilian of gadoan tyre. Same as he also furnished the horror house of Libanus in "holley' woods with flesh hooks, shovels, spears, iron webs, iron chains and lava pools of fire as written in the bible's kings. solomon having murdered a priest in the temple itself as well as the rightful heir and king of Joppa, his brother Adonais.

In 444.bC, 128 RAbbis (Sunworshippers,human sacrifices of bad spirits RA-BaALS) sat at a meeting of the Great Council of the Synagogue because they were worried about their pro-PH-et telling them of Alexander's forecoming and revenge upon the people of lies of JOVE (JA MN). Thus they proclaimed themselves Judaen Jews and the false Lord of vanities,murders and blood sacrifices yahweh along with what they brought from Babylon during their 620.bC capture there and the truths about their earlier Egyptian origins from khufu and the upper egyptian voodoo khaka nubian PH araohs. That is why no pharaohs are named in the bible or the exodus properly with khufu and menkaure where joseph also served as the vizier for Djoser and interpreted his 7 year dream as recorded on the Sehel stele and denounced by mainstream ZMO scholars who rewrite your histories and suppress them.

Our truths and writings of JASA, the bright star, the 3 wise men, the Christian Cross, the temple of fire where they murdered JASA as I foretold 4 years ago and recently discovered and revealed by me, being written in FACT on the Palermo Stone 5500 years ago.

As you can see clearly, satan was just an abomination of the light and fire. He began falling on January 12th, 2006 and fireballs appered in India shortly after and his "Pit of The Calling" in Kenya's Voodoo lands of the Rift Valley, can be seen in my Garden of Avila page in my website.

The Son Jasa being returned to JA MN, and zathanel ascended as the boy he once was (michael or mica hell = firestone) with golden hair, blue sash waist belt and a white roman tunic to play in his room with his Phater Phanes.

No longer does the ritual work on God's Son's anymore and the Oval light or your Chalice of God's Communion, holy grail, Sang Real, once again protected and preserved for your ascensions of whom are worthy to enter the Oval light.
The Umbilical Cord to that White Realm of God and His Wife.

I Am the 5 who Ascended the 3 and descended the 8 by revealing our Truths and Their Truths to each of them.
The White Dragon of both S-erpent-S
Sword of Avila
Obsidian Dragon Slayer

Complicated, but in time you will know these greatest of messages for planetary peace.

Thanks.
Lux of Ipse
Spirence Above All
To Know Is Immortal

It's a long and fascinating story. Most you can find in my website.

God's wisdom is Seldom understood!
God and I make a great team!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 am 

StJustin asked at History Channel forums;

Quote:
If you really have something to say you might want to put in plain English so it can be understood.

Sure, yahweh is proven lie, and the bible is filled with lies every since 444.bC or the last 2454 years.

Your histories are filled with lies to favor the bible, that's why they are "capped" around 3000.bC for the Adam Usher of 4004.bC.

The hebrews origins are from Upper Egyptian khaka voodoo pharaohs and kenyan yorubas of satan.

Jesus was not his real name but rather JASA as all the Sons of our True God JA MN were.(AMEN).

The prior Son of God JASA or Philitis The Shepherd as the "Philos" hid him by, was murdered in The Temple of Fire at Saqqara, Egypt on Dec.10th,3474.bC. The catch being that 885 years are missing due to the khaka Ranubkha and Khufu with the Sun Temples and new Solar Calendars.

Jasa 1 was deceived by one of the 3 wise men to lead him to the Temple of Fire just like Judas betrayed Jasa 2.

The bearded ones of Blackened Suns of the Broken Oracles of Blackened Brine!
That is why your bible, your priests, your nuns all dress in black for the saturnian Vulcan cults of satan's hexagram portal known as The Star of David or Solomon as the occultic satanist freemason oriental Aleister Crowley (crows ley lines, crowds) himself stated for the ritual of the pentagram that alters into the star or hexagram portal for the demons.

Both murders of The Christ were in fact Satanic Rituals.

Today these Phoenicians and Pharaohs of yesterday with their satanic yoruba voodoos of khaka are your ashkenazi rothchild, warburgs, schiffs, oppenheimer, rockefeller, bush etc friends and freemasons of the Zionist Vulcans or double headed hermaphrodite iron eagles known as the new world order or properly the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy!

There satanic rituals of The Christ will in fact no longer work to empower the demon that has been beheaded, slain and it's obsidian heart ripped out and buried along with the khaka pharaohs hearts in the Pit of The Calling in Kenya!

Same place all those of the ZMO and their families are headed for eternal suffering and damnation and never to be reborn again.

Only those that enter through the Oval light can be reborn by our True God Creator JA MN and His Wife.

Truth is stranger than fiction, and in this corrupted world of zionists and disinfo agents who deny everything with their forked tongues and instill the black magic of yoruba into everything around you, people are so used to being lied to that the truth is seldom understood or chosen to be understood!

Alas, the one foot must follow the other to the fork in the road.

All Proven by The Palermo Stone.

That is why Mereneith or Maereata who was Menes's Wife was also known as Maat or Truth for Egypt and Maatakare for India and Indonesia because she is there on The Palermo Stone as a testimony to Her and Mene's and Amen's Truth, just as His Son and His Christian Cross also are!

And the truth that the Palermo Stone is in fact read left to right and not right to left, where upon in the second row we know this because she celebrates her festival of being pregnant and then right side of her in the next square the twins are born!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 am 

Jao Mn was changed to Ra, the Sun God, then IAH the moon God, then PtaH the bearded god of Egypt, then finaly ya-hweh or je-hovah (blasphemies upon God!) Why don't they say JA-hovah?
yahweh means nothing but a title for a lord, where anyone can be a lord! First in Gen 1:1, they called God Elohim "the powerful one" just like the muslims call him Allah, "the most high", both from Alhym for I AM in hebrew. Then in Genesis 2:4 they changed God's Name to yahweh Elohim for lord God, to be compatible with ALHM for I AM of JA MN!!!

The more ancient ones of Arabia were JAnubians who crossed over from Africa and our second Garden of Avila that they disguised as HavilaH or Hevilat, a region of East Africa on Ancient maps!

The Judeans proclaimed "themselves" gods chosen and called themselves Jews in 444.bC when the 128 Rabbi Great Council of The Synagogue sat around the table to deceive you all and preserve themselves from Alexander's Sword that would come later around 325.bC! Evil can also prophecize and see into the future as their "proPHET.s Do, those Black WiZArds of Brine.

IA in Greek is JA in Egyptian is Ya in Hebrew! yahweh is in meaning a vain, jealous, blood worshipping, murderous lord of ruins, shovels, goats,etc. Thus it was in your bible, was it not?
Commanding deaths, circumcisions, blood sacrifices, destroying your Earth and promising never to destroy the earth or people again for the fantasy of the rainbow, where upon right after it destroyed sodom and gomorrha, breaking it's promise!

We the Portuguese, alike our Egyptian counterparts are God's most chosen! Even Jose (jesus) said this in an Apocryphical seldom known scroll around 140-170.aD about the Egyptians as his favored children!

They all came from Us, our First Garden upon the Large ORIGINAL island of the Azores Atlantis, where the Azores is but a remnant of that large island that broke apart! The southern side of the Azores even shows you how it fell in that direction! The Azores reaches down to the Ocean depth higher than Mt.Everest and is a very old part of Atlantis, just like Madeira, the Canaries and Cape Verde!

One day you will understand all of this and my words of unknown wisdom upon yourselves!

Today the NWO or New World Order is the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy that runs 3/4's of your Earth, just like they have been for the last 5500 years or 8492 years and as The Vulcans of Yesterday, which is proven by my Secret of Mylo and the 9 Greek muses names!

Line them up in order then reverse them and decipher them from the latin secret message of corrupted secret societies of the Vulcans or the "H"s and Z's of Phanes Lucipher!

The Twin BLACK Iron Eagles of Hermaphrodites and Baphomets and satanic worship led by the Red Shields of Red Hats and Red Dragon friends for you today!

What do you think is the real reason for all our wars, civil wars, central banking systems, federal reserve, communism, socialism, politics, governments, 911, terrorisms, and your corrupted minds?

They are, just like they destroyed your Earth, not once but twice and murdered the Sons of God for Satan to have dominion here!

Time for you all to wake up and see the Light of Truth!

I AM that Truth!

You do not listen well. I told you that Papa God Creator JOAO MN is of the White Universe outside of this entire Black Universe, and He Has a Wife, our Holy Spirit.
For from Him All came to be. First Came the Light then the Fire.

The Linear A letters even tell you that He is not of This Earth! Look at the first letter A, the Millenium Falcon or Spaceship, if you see the symbolism.

Your problem is you don't understand the lie of the hebrew bible for their purposes of evil and the Satanic Ritual RE-ENACTMENT of what they did to my brother JOSE!

His name was not Jesus. Period! Jews Use, He-Zeus. Open your eyes!
Pontius Pilate = Bridge of Piled Ruin!

Did Jose really die for our Sins or for their sins of murder?
Who would murder such a man that wanted to spread love and joy and the word of our Papa Jao Mn?
Why would Papa Jao Mn let his son die?
Because the Evil families of Satan were very powerful upon our Earth also and hid the Son from Him.

Evermore, the Azores is a minimum of 128 million years old, not 2 million years ! That is the avereage age of Islands in the Atlantic which formed to a minimum of 150 million years ago and based by the 2cm per year spread of the Atlantic Mar.

If you know what that means.

You are blinded by your own truths just as the Americans are blindfolded by their Patriotisms and Ignorances of those who empower them as they do you.

And that bible was a part of their empowerment to deceive you of your free will and to worship them to make them rich in wealth, perversions,lusts, extortions and murders.

Obviously you have no idea who runs 3/4s of this world today and how they corrupt all manners of ethnics and religions and especially target us Christians and Catholics alike.

Do you not read the news?

Of course their are good and logical words of wisdom in the bible, but also evil and illogical words of corruption and confusions upon your selves!

Why would a bible be BLACK or Priests, Bishops, Nuns, Universities, Justice, Governments, etc?

Because you are blinded by the Betra YA ls of the Bearded Ones who betrayed The Christ both times! Judas being the last for Jose.

You are denouncing your own people, my families of our God Creator JAO MN of us Portuguese!

Port people remember? We sailed the Oceans in antiquity and spread ourselves around this entire planet!

That's why we settled most of this Earth prior to Columbus!

Are you paying attention?

You are blinded, like the others who deny with intent or ignornace what cannot be denied at all! Period.

You may be dust in the wind, but I am a speckle of Light from our First Light, and through the Oval Port we reach that Light outside of this Black Universe and into the White Universe!

I Know, I witnessed the Oval Light at 17 years of age from a near death experience!

That Is Why I caught the Chalice that Jasa dropped as you see in the Carina Nebula Photo.

The Chalice is your Oval Port that they tried to destroy as they also did you by thier bible of twisted lies with our truths.

What do you think satan was trying to do there in Carina Nebula?

Believe what you want to, for in time your grey hairs and wisdom may be fortunate to understand my words of truth.

Then how will you die and what will be your last words?

Forgive me, I didn't know?

You even have proof of my birth certificate.
Menes the first king of Egypt 5500 years ago
Mneseus the first king of Atlantis 12,580 years ago
Menestheos a great king of Europe

Mene,Mene,Mene, Forget me not for I AM!

MaN, WoMaN, uMaN, MiNd.

Oh blind one!

God is closest to Us Portuguese and the Catholics and Christians!

Who was it that baptised Jose in the Jordan, who wrote revelations...JOHN.

Do you know how many years of work you have to do just to tell you the name of Atlantis in Egyptian, where the story originally came from for the Greeks of Solon?

Evermore, here is our proof of Menes (MeneSeS) and Jao Mn.

To take up the ancient writers from New Advent.org re yahweh:

•Diodorus Siculus writes Jao (I, 94);
•Irenaeus (Against Heresies II.35.3), Jaoth;
•the Valentinian heretics (Irenaeus, Against Heresies I.4.1), Jao;
•Clement of Alexandria (Stromata V.6), Jaou;
•Origen (Commentary on John II.1), Jao;
•Porphyry (Eusebius, "Praep. evang", I, ix, in P.G., XXI, col. 72), Jeuo;
•Epiphanius (Against Heresies I.3.40), Ja or Jabe;
•Pseudo-Jerome ("Breviarium in Pss.", in P.L., XXVI, 828), Jaho;
•the Samaritans (Theodoret, in "Ex. quaest.", xv, in P.G., LXXX, col. 244), Jabe;
•James of Edessa (cf. Lamy, "La science catholique", 1891, p. 196), Jehjeh;

SEE OR ZEE???
WHAT'LL IT BE???

See the Tale of The Two SerpentS is of The Light and The Fire. God Creator or Phanes Phater?

Both families OF...........................OF = Da or De in Linear A........DJ = Of God JA as in the DJet Pillar of the Backbone and Integrituous Valorus Dictorum.

SEE......Blue Pill = PAULO JORGE TEIXEIRA DE MENESES = GALACTIC PEACE

OR

ZEE......Red Pill = NatHanel DE Rothchild.....ZMO = NWO???

DEJA OR DEZYAH???

WE both are of The Kingdom of The Light, for first came the Light Then The Fire of GOD CREATOR.

Everything else, imitates!!!

And My Papa Has a Wife, your Spirit, Life and Love.

No man could survive without!!!

Thus you are in our image!!!

Until they inbred here with Life.(eve = evening)
Thus we too became of the Light and Fire 8492 years ago.

Thus AM I of the Light and the Fire.
Both Papa and Phater Phanes on my SideS.
For Both Sons have I returned unto dem.

Of DJAO-MN.

Our Creator God who came here from our White Kingdom outside the darkness of Phanes.
Good and Bad.

But NEVER EVIL......unlest ye becomet a vaKHA or Cow of Two Tails.

Both Michael and Mica Hel returned by the 3 of 5.

And my filos JaSa and JoSe.

And your Sacred Chalice Well Guarded for your Oval Port to my Papa.

Just as Plato swore to Truth.

.111.[R].So As I IS THIS BASED ON A TRUE STORY.[R].111.

So tell me who has more Wealth?

Nathanel DE Rothchild

OR

Paulo Jorge Teixeira DE MeneSeS.

Oh, by the way, don't forget to add 8492 years of back taXes for the Rothchilds owed to my Family and your Families.

.111.[R].For We Are of The Unity of My SerpentS.[R].111

Good,Bad but Never Evil that fell from Phater Phanes, not God, directly that is.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 am 

Reply to magenta_moonshadow of David Icke Forums;

One day imagination is going to hit you right between the eyes upon your aged wisdom of grey hairs!

Then what will you say with your last breath?

Forgive me, I didn't know?

Is the Palermo Stone imagination?

Are my natural Google Earth or Hubble Telescope pictures imagination?

Is my birth certificate imagination?

Is the fact that I was born in the town of Victoria alike our Fountain of The Deep, Lake Victoria that is next to my Garden of Avila in Tansania...imagination?

Then explain to me how I could possibly know about the date, time and death of Philitis The Shepherd 5500 years ago?

Or God's Name written upon and inside the Great Pyramid?...imagination?

Is Nostradamus and the bible code prophecizing me...imagination?

These are new and modern times.

What's wrong with Christ being upto our times?

Would you recognize him if he were sitting next to you in a bar ordering a beer and talking on a cell phone?

Moderation in all things!

Thus we are!

See, that's why Satan fell and Christ survived this time around, because he is both of the Light and the Fire!

Then His Free Will made the difference as yours also does!

I chose wisely wouldn't you say for the message of the beheaded one of two?

Tell me that I Am not God's Son?

Why do I have a natural Sun on my right Shin?

Why is My Name the Same as God's and His Sons?

Only time will tell!

Do you have time to understand?

Or will denials be your choice of wisdom?

Have thee forked tongues or straightened tongues?

The choice is yours, blue pill or red pill.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Not making fun but am trying to understand your presence.

Thanks Orion V.K.

We were trying to understand Atlantis and Atlantean presence.
I gave that within the first two years of 2003.
Then January 2006 came along and God nudged me.

Tis October 8th, 2010 or 8492.aJA since 6482.bC.

5480 years later since 3474.bC, The Son and Chalice Preserved.

The Garden Revealed, The Temples Found.

The Pillars of Time Toppled neath Calypso's Emerald Teal Oceania Atlantica.

The Stone of 5500 years signed,sealed and delivered.

So our Truths became known for the two SerpentS.

And the abominable third of the Light and Phire.

So my truths and my own presence must also be accepted by me.

I too am still trying to understand.

Is this all Real? Was I really born at Saint Cross of Victoria on All Saints Day?

Who Am I?

I AM.

To Be Is.

Guess I won't know til tat day comet.

Will we ever understand? Will they remember Us tomorrow?

Can't say they didn't know to read this.

Bon Appetite.

MonSire.

We spend our lifetimes too busy thinking.

Knowing is more relaxing.

To Know Is Immortal.

SS5.

Orion'V.Koch

I do honestly value your intelligence and I wish I had the time to study your work more.
That's why I called you Emeritus Illuminatus because you are deserving of that title. Just as Atalante is, but I know is is caught off track.

I love him as I do our friends here at AR like Smiley,docyabut,Georgeos,rich,ulf,eric,Brig, etc.

Believe me, this is the most difficult journey in my life because many have I faced and many have I overcome. And I must follow the energy as it leads me, for it is of God's Works.

I am as I am.

Nothing I can do.

But learn from you and them.

For we are all one.

Only true Genius and Wisdom can understand the words I type as a living breathing Atlantean today, and the journey that has led me along the way.

For he AM I.

A student who became a teacher.

For it also teaches myself.

For I am Learning as your are.

It's all true.

That's the most strangest part Orion.

But who believes me?

Are they afraid or ignorant or do they see as I do?

What can I say or do what has been ordained by God?

I must, I can, I will.

For the cup is neither half empty nor half full...

but full of BALANCE.

Physical and Spiritual

Spirence Is what we must be.

Luv U.

Peace Out.

Roger That.

10 4 Big Buddy.

Moderation in All Things.

So is our Christ. Some Lesser Some Greater.

Signs and Miracles.

That's all I can say.

For to say is AMEN.

Know This.

ATLAS = a ta la sa = Risen Earth Land's Son = King/Ruler/Hat.ja
Ta = Earth.
Las - Stone, Laos - People

Ramses = Ra MeSeS = King MeNeSeS (

5500 yoa Pharaoh MeneS(eS) or 12,000 yoa Atlantean King MneSeuS.

Ra = Fake Egyptian God/King

MN or MeNeSeS = Family of God.

The Min Plant.

Amen.

Rameses is just a reminder for them like Djoser.
A part of their plot like your bible.

They hide my Families TruT of God. JAO MN.

Your Truths.

Atlantean.

The Son.

The Sa.

The Sun.

Let it Shine.

On the TA.

AeTernal.

--------------------
.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis.[R].111.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am 
Site Admin

The Turin Canon states 10 kings prior to Menes who starts the Turin at 11.1
Thinis = apparent hometown of King (pharaoh) Menes-es.
Prior to Menes the Rulers or Hat.ja, (Atlas), were Maerean Double Falcon Kings like Scorpion I~II of Lower Egypt.

Menes is in reality ca.4035.bC. (3150.bC common).

10 Thinis (=Menes) kings x 10.96 years average rule = 109.6 years = 4144.bC (3259.bC common)

The 10 Thinite Kings also follow the pattern of our 10 Atlantean Kings. Perhaps even the same names were passed on to Menes and his First Dynasty.

I have already mentioned and proven how the Name of MN or Meneses are of our Family of God, JAO MN.
JAO was Jove for Europe before Zeus, and Alhym (Elohim) and Allah for Asia. The Jainists of India preserved JAO prior to the Bible.

The Missing Link is simple when you know our First Garden of Creation was on Atlantis Island and Tansania or Avila was our Second.
Primitive Tribal maps even show an onset in Europe from the Gibraltar Straites and around the Mediterranean prior to Africa’s later populations.

My translations of our Egyptian Atlantean kings to the Greek meaning also portray these facts for Atlantean King Mneseus.
MneMosyne = Greek for Memory.

Atlantean Mneseus__( memory of a great warrior, God, Jove, Minoan Sea Lord )
_________________Mediterranean, Crete ( Minos, Amnisus ) Phaesteus and Aghia-Triada = Mesara Plain

Atlantean Mneseus_____Semerkhet_companion of the gods (Egyptian)___memory of God (Greek meaning)

mniw-herdsman in Egyptian. (Shepherd)
Min – Foremost God of Egypt
Amen = JAO MN = I AM.

Atlantean____Egyptian___Egyptian meaning_____Greek meaning
Evanor______Menes____enduring, established____primeval firstborn

Atlantean____Biblical___Egypt_____________Greek
Evanor______Adam____Menes_____________Japetus (Wife Clymene = Asia = Cleito = Cybele = Calypso)

Babylon_______Sumerian_________Phoenicia
Alulim_________Alorus__________Aeon

At-las ( laos / tlas ) = foremost father (atte) enduring, (tlas) of the people (laos) = established, permanent
A-TA-LA-SA = foremost Earth Land Son. Ruler / King / Hat.ja (Sa = Son in Egyptian)

Mn-Nes = enduring (Mn) of the people (ns). (foremost established father) it=father in Egyptian.

Hat.= foremost, front of; Hat.ns = foremost of the people. At-laos = foremost of the people

Atlas = Menes

Titan (Mountains)_____Titanis (Hills)
Cyclops (Volcanos)____Hecatoncheires (Trees)
___Arges_______________Briareus
___Brontes______________Cottus
___Steropes_____________Gyes

_____TITAN_______________OCEANID_______ (3250-9570.bC)

Cronos (of Uranus) (Evanor)?_____Rhea (Leucippe)
Japetus ( Neptune? )____________Clymene ( Cleito )

Atlas, Menoetius
Prometheus, Epimetheus
Hesperus, Hesperia
Phaethon , Astris
Deukalion-1, Heliades

Antedeluvian Kings

Atlantean____Biblical___Egypt_____________Greek

Evanor______Adam____Menes_____________Japetus

Atlas_______Cain______Djet______________Atlas

Gadeiros____Abel______Djer______________Menoetius

Evaemon____Seth______MerNeith__________Prometheus

Ampheres___Enoch_____Den______________Epimetheus

Mneseus____Cainan____Semerkhet_________Hesperus

Autochthon__Malaleel___Anendjib__________Hesperia

Elasippus____Jared______Qa’a_____________Phaethon

Mestor_____Mathusala|__Hotepsekhemwy____Astris

Azaes______Lamech____Raneb____________Heliades

Diaprepes___Noah______Ninetjer__________Deukalion

Babylon_______Sumerian_________Phoenicia

Alulim_________Alorus__________Aeon

Alalngar________Alaparus________Protogonus

Amelon_________Enmenluana_____Genos

Ammenon______Enemengalana____Genea

Megalarus______Dumuzid_________Memrumus

Daonus________Ensipadzidana_____Hypsuranius

Euedorachus____Enmendurana_____Ousous

Amempsinus____________________Agreus

Otiartes________________________Halieus

Xisuthrus_______Ubaratutu________Chrysaor

Notice that Diaprepes, Noah, Ninetjer, Deukalion, Xisuthrus, Ubaratutu and Chrysaor all share the 10th King of The Flood?
Is it a Coincidence we should find Deukalion or Deka Leone for Ten Lion Kings just like the Atlantis Story of a Great War and Flood where 10 Atlantean Kings perished?
Just like the 10 Fallen Kings on the Narmer Palette. Proving the Greeks were also from Atlantis, as they all were. You can also notice that Atlas by the Greek myths says his twin brother was Menoetius.

My Plato Code even tells you that Mneseus is the Main King of Atlantis.
Rameses or Ramses = King Meneses.

Just like My Birth Certificate at Saint Cross of Victoria on All Saints Day.

Or why I retain this Wisdom from God JAO MN.

Just like the Greek Philosophers wrote His Name prior to the Bible.

Egypt is a Gateway to Atlantis, our True Past. For from Atlantis Rosetau Amenti they became.

That’s why we look to Egypt for our Knowledge as it was upon Ye Olde Middle Earth (TA).

And why our 12,000 year old Atlantis Legend came from Egypt.

All Written upon the Temples and The Palermo Stone.
Prophecized by me 4 years ago.

We Are ALL ATLANTEAN.

I AM your Planetary and Galactic Messenger of Peace and Unity.

It’s not how the West was Won but rather how the West Lost…..to the Golden Coin of Eastern Corn Gods.

The ancients even told us about Secret Societies as proven and histories re-written by idiot victors.

That’s why they tied you to Moses.

The Christ was 5500 years ago.

Jesus was a Re-enactment on their behooved halves of bearded ones, a mirror of the First Time in Egypt.

The Cross of JAO MN, The Star, The 3 Wise Men, The Fire Temple, JASA the Son of JAO….5500 years ago written on the Palermo Stone of Egypt.

AleXander The Great Knew This just as your Library of Alexandria also did.

Rosetau Amenti Atlantis was a mirror of Rosetau Saqqara, Egypt. The Great and Red Atlantean Pyramids and Lions.

Rosetau Atlantis is still visible at my Josephine Seamount. Proven by the Egyptian Am-Duat and in Likeness.

No one can deny The Temple of Time and God JAO MN or The Sword of Avila.

I aM your True King.

The SA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am 
Site Admin

The Bible Code

enter query: PAULO RIVEN

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/bibledef ... iven&num=1

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 29:12
And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

enter query; PAULO RIVEN EDEN

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/bibledef ... eden&num=1

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 30:19
And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 30:20
Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me and I will punish all that oppress them.

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 30:21
And their prince shall be of themselves, and their ruler shall proceed from the midst of them and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me for who is he that hath had boldness to approach unto me? saith Jehovah.

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 30:22
And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 30:23
Behold, the tempest of Jehovah, [even his] wrath, is gone forth, a sweeping tempest it shall burst upon the head of the wicked.

enter query; PAULO JORGE MEN

The Second Book of Moses, Called Exodus 8:19
Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD” and Pharaohs heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them as Jehovah had spoken.

The Second Book of Moses, Called Exodus 8:20
And Jehovah said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh lo, he cometh forth to the water and say unto him, Thus saith Jehovah, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/bibledef ... +men&num=1

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/bibledef ... eden&num=1

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/bibledef ... +god&num=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_Nebula

Keyhole Nebula, imaged by Hubble Space Telescope. The small nebula to the upper left has been nicknamed "FINGER OF GOD" or "God's birdie", due to the gesture it appears to be making.
File:Keyhole Nebula - Hubble 1999.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_1999.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Keyho ... e_1999.jpg

https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofa ... iven09.jpg

Is my Staff Not Yet Long Enough?

To Know Is Immortal
Lux of Ipse
Spirence

Your King.

Mr.44.

Funny how God’s Finger Taught Me Everything….

From a little nudge on my right shoulder.

What are the odds that my name in the bible code reflects the Carina Nebula from God’s Pyramids? Or that Nostradamus predicted me?

The Magic Is Truth.

God Amen AeJon Mn is Our Truths.

As these works were taken over by Him.

Do you actually think I could defeat zatan alone?

Spirence-Materia and Immateria.

That’s Us.

Live it.

Suck it up!!!

Luv U.

Madonna - Future Lovers – Chicago Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Vsdj1Z ... re=related

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Think about this.

The Bible Code for my actual name and the Hubble Space Telescope picture of Carina Nebula, both say "The Finger of God".

Remember this map with the Finger of God in the upper right and showing our evolution of Tribes from our First Garden on Atlantis Island?

By the way, God is giving a big finger to all those....liars and followers of za. Quite obvious. Moderation in All Things.

What are the odds that the Garden of Avila in Tansania, is also at the Olkarien Gorge?

Carina?

Quite strange if you see it.

How could I possibly fake that?

The Magic is Truth.

Funny how we say True, but yet, rue is worry?

Some words are made up....by them.

At least they can't change the words written upon the Palermo Stone 5500 years ago to confess their lies of yahweh from ranub.

Suck it up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 am 
Site Admin

.111.[R].Testimony and Affidavit of King Paulo Jorge Teixeira De MeneSeS.[R].111.

Being of sound mind,state and health and proceeding into the research of my family history,and discovering what no person can deny. I Paulo Jorge Teixeira De MeneSeS, can in all honesty, integrity and valor state...

...When I realized my truths, I discovered yours.

Evermore, upon this revealment of history upon myself, that I bear forth this written Testimony upon all Uman kinds.

That it be known as ordained by God JAO MN, that the fine imposed upon the heads of state and corruption of which 1 billion shall be accounted for as lords, lordesses, families and friends of the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy and our old world order of the greatest disgrace upon Umanities and dishonor.

Shall be as written this day of November the twenty seventh, in the year of our fabrication being two thousand and ten after our lord,the Christ.

In the sum of 2.6 Trillion dollars for each person remaining to a minimum of five billion persons upon our Earth, Atlantis.

In escrow of 8492 years of corruption and control by the aforesaid mentioned of the ZMO or servants of zathanel hatuptah (satan). This includes all states of government, world banks and monetary and systems of monetary ventures upon what rightfully belongs to my Papa JAO MN and Myself.

Galaxius Empire Atlantis and Tribes of Atlantis are the sole property of Paulo J.Tx.Mn aka Paulo Riven aka Aejor Mn.

This means our Galaxy and this Planet that we abuse as we also do our True God JAO MN.

These heads of the state of the twin iron eagles are to include the Rothchilds, Bauers, Bushes, Clintons, Trumans, Roosevelts, Warburgs, Schiffs, Oppenheimer's, Bronfmanns, Rockefellers, Trumps, Bin Ladens, Silversteins, Goldsteins, Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Queen of London and the city of financial london, the world bank, imf, united nations, world banks and corporate owners and or boardmembers, etc, etc and all the fakesteins of the ZMO worldwide and all rabbis, cia, irs, fbi, nasa, mossad, freemasons, knights of malta, American and Canadian governments as all others, etc, etc. All servants of satan.

And that these monies owed upon myself as your true and rightful King and Son of God and any monies determined thereafter for restitutional and constitutional rights to include Atlantis Island and all their people also, is to be equally distributed between the remaining 5 billion plus people worthy of my papa JAO MN and Myself.

And that these funds shall be held for the day of their judgement in our Planetary Temple of The Intelligent Council.

Evermore, everyone knowingly aware of their relationship of character and benefactor to these testimonies, IS TO COPY AND PRESERVE THIS OFFICIAL WRIT OF TESTIMONIES AND AFFIDAVIT OF PAULO J.TX.DE MENESES.

Merit the reward and the reward shall be earned.

Anyone knowingly a part or relationship to the ZMO who attempts to collect any of my fines as judged by myself and committing a fraudulent act, shall perish.

That..IN PART...these are fines and restitutions owed upon your selves by the ZMO and that this is a legal and binding contract of tender and intent to impose and collect the aforesaid mentioned fines, even after my death or during my longevity.

Signed,Sealed this day of November,27,2010.aD. 8492.aJA.

Your King

Paulo Jorge Teixeira C.De MeneSeS.

Son of God JAO MN.

Sword of Avila.

To Know IS Immortal

Save these works to be Immortal.

One day you will collect. The Truth Shall You Set Yourself Free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

AMEN IS GOD (JAO MN) (MIN)

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/paulo-riven-eden

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/paulo-jorge-men

What God JAO MN asks of me, I do.

I am the Light and the Way of Amen.

Your King Validictorum.

And you thought I was joking did you?

2.6 Trillion Dollars per person for a minimum of 5 billion persons.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

I, your King SaJaRa; Paulo J.Tx. De Mn exercise my right of speech free of all religions, mannerisms, laws or governments of such laws within any country upon my Planet of Atlantis known as Earth.

Be it known by all of The Great Evil Hebrew Judean lie of yahoweh and moses and of how they disguised our True God Creator who IS AMEN or JAO MN, as was always known, and in testimony of all evidences of their lies and greatest of disgrace and dishonor amongst us all. Including our Religions, Legal Systems, Governments, Financial Banks, Commodities, Estates and Equities or our Educational Systems and Systems of Media……have for the most part been a web of the greatest lies and deceits upon Umanities entwined with voodoo black magic for their servitude of satan.

Evermore, the initial fine of 2.6 Trillion x 5 billion persons, as written a forehand, was in part and awaits Tribulational Consent of Awareness that has been imposed on all Heads of State or Country and The Zionist Masonic Oligarchy of Common Wealth Financial Families (cheeseburgers) such as Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Bronfmanns, Oppenheimers, Schiffs, Warburgs, Bushes, Bin Ladens, Fake Steins, etc etc.

Further fines and Trials of Tribulation await those Heads of State and Common Wealth that is destined for The Pit of The Calling In KenYA. Such as they were masters of the Evil Serpent and followers thereof of one Zathanel Hatuptah, better known as Satan, Azazel, RaZael (Israel) Baphomet or simply Ba or BaKa the Terrorist from Kenya thru Egypt and to Phoenicia or the Golan Heights.

These fines will also constitute quadrillions of lives over the period of 8492 years unto this day of December 6, 2010.anno de deception or 8492.aJA proper, of which is yet to be determined and applied towards further penalties and or punishments of detainment or incarceration for those of the defendents for the World Governments, ZMO and Common Wealth Families, friends or associates.

All Sargents of Arms, Generals, Commanders or any military personnel and or legal systems of justice and officers of the law, be they in any country or state are to respect and honor what is Valor and Integrity and Commanded by Your King and God’s Son, Paulo J.Tx. De MeneSeS. Sword of Avila and Cross of Victoria.

The Fines and Punishments are also to be additionally determined and be calculated awards on a par with our financial system in relation to financial transactions and or of commodities, lands or any use of such lands of Paulo J.Tx.Mn and God AMEN who is JAO MN. Guess that also means “Compound Interest” is to be calculated, right ZerpentZ?

These fines do not include their lie and disguise of God and what they did to His True Sons 2000 years ago and 5500 years ago, as they did to us 8500 years ago and 6000 years ago with their Nuclear Technologies and Weapons of Mass Destruction for the ZMO or Vulcans. Those families involved with The Murders of Our True Sons Jose (jesus) and Jasa (Philitis The Shepherd), and or associates directly or indirectly, will also be dealt with severely or any families of satanisms and voodoos.

The Space Station Dragon LaZaruz X being one of, if not the Greatest Threat upon Umanity in conclusion with Satellite Technology and in consideration of their mentalities and wrong doings upon us all.
Their World Wars, Extortions, Murders, and multitudes of endless and shameful titulars upon those of the greatest disgrace in the Eyes of God JAO MN and upon all of us on His Planet and in His Galaxy, one of billions.
911 for New York being the Pinnacle of their announcements and self revealments of the greatest corruptions and financial extortions and vital cost of lives and their families by the very webs of deceit between the ZMO and Common Wealth families of no integrities, valor or even validity of character, other than for satan.

For all our Truths that I have shown you and bared witness upon Umanity.

God Amen and Our Gardens Are Real.
Satan was real

Atlantis is Real and The Royal City is still visible at Josephine Seamount.

The 10 Kings Are Real as is also Your Christ…The Golden Orus Falcon of Amen that they converted to the Black Horus Hawk of Iron Eagles of Khaka Yoruba PH-araoHs Voodoos of Satan.
Just as your systems, schools, languages, histories, religions and medias or even artistries are.

To mess with your heads for their enslavements of you all.
Then they would destroy you with their Nuclear Technology and Laser Rays and give you another Black Bible story of Vaca de Madra. (Bullshit of Byblios and Baals.)
Just like their re-enactment of Jesus and Zero to your calendars.

Who would do such a thing?
They would for Evil destroys what God built.

Just as they destroyed our Atlantis Earth, not once but twice before.

And blamed God Amen who was also Min 7 thousand years ago in Egypt or Jove for Europa.
Then they called him the “hidden one so be it” and taught it in your schools.

For the lie of yahoweh the Lord of Satan and Solomon.

Didn’t you know Solomon murdered a priest under that unholy golden dome of lies?
Or that he killed his own brother Adonais who was supposed to be king of the levant?

Nathanel the prophet and his son Zanub, (satan in disguise) saw otherwise.

Then they gave you that unholiest of stars and baphomet and Yoruba voodoos of Kenya.
Just like on the Canadian Clock tower or the USA 13 star flag for their cleverness of deceit like the Federal Reserve or Central Banking Systems.

Where satan perished unto the Pit as they will.

For all I can do is await you to discover these truths…..

Then Truly Will You Be Free.

For All is of AMEN as it always has been.
For AMEN I DO.

So Be It.

This I have come to known as solemn truth and testimony of myself as His Son, not only by Name right, Blood right or Birth right, but also by Amen’s Advocacy of our Family Name and His Witnessings upon myself and your selves.

Is my Staff Not yet Long Enough?

What will they do when my Papa JAO MN comes for those of the ZMO?

Who can deny God Amen?

What’s on the other side of our Sun?

AeJon Mn

AeJor Mn
Paulo Riven
Sword of Avila

Your King
God’s Real Son
Paulo J.Tx.C.Mn.

Born on Jesus Christ Island.
Sword of Avila.
Cross of Victoria.

As predicted by Nostradamus.

As Atlantis Royal City you can still SEE at Josephine.

When you wake up to your Truths as Mine…

Then the Tribulations Will Begin….

…for those of the Red Pill.

And you Will Truly Merit The Reward.

At least 2.6 Trillion Dollars for now.

What you want you pay for, what you need you get.

Money doesn’t build a thing….People Do.!!!

Don’t Ever Forget that or fall for their lies again!

Seems like neither the ZMO or Cheeseburgers of Satan nor satan itself could pay the fines imposed by God JAO MN or Myself.

Thus it Phell thru heaven and hell as they will.

For We are of Evermore.

God and I Await your awakening.

AMEN.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 am 
Site Admin

.111.[R].2011,Year of The Family with Paulo Riven.[R].111.

Where to begin?

First came the Light Then The Fire.
The Geminii Twins.
And an Elusive Third.

But yet, a rib was removed to make a Woman.

The Two Suns, One Golden, One Darkened…at birth.
One King…One Lord…White and Black.
The Two Sons of Twin SerpentS.

Everything was fine.
One on The First, the other on The Twelfth…thus 13.
For Embers burnt anew.

Then one Sun set for the Evening.
And the other awake to greet yon morn.
So one Phater sacrificed it’s son.

Then came the Phire of Red.
The Elusive Third.
One Sun rose, the other, nobody knows.

Two Suns in infinite search of each other.
Both Suns Sons Lost.
One murdered, the other set ablaze.

Neither knowing the inner Sun that keeps them alive.
For the 1 and the 12 of Embers.
Both looking for the Sun and the Son.

One Papa the other Phater.

Then the Lord’s Sun Phanes Phell.
For the exchange of the Rib.
A Jon for a Yam.

Dance of Hermes.

And Amen Went Nort.
Then East….to Protect His Sun from The Beast.
And our Sang Real.

To Evermore.

While the Pagan Xildren mildewed the Gardens upon Amen’s TA. (Eart-h)
And took a gold coin home one day to feed their families with.
While they took the chaff from the wheat.

8492 years ago or 6482.bC for World War I, then II in 3925.bC (3040 common).

One Flood Story you forgot, the other you remembered.
Just like the Two Suns.

That blazened the skies and darkened the pigmentations.
For those two wars of nuclear technology 9000 years ago as recorded in our histories.
When they destroyed God Amen’s Island and murdered His Sons.

For dominion of occupance…by the Elusive third.

For One is 3 while the other is 8.
Golden Orus Falcon, Black Horus Hawk.
That is Spiritually, for Spirit is Everything.

Then there’s Science.
The Geminii Twins.
Spirence.

So, One Sun Murdered the other Sun.
And Cain slew Abel. And Eve was tempted.
And a rib was taken to make a woman.

From the Geminii Serpents.

Thus Man Is The Light and Woman is The Fire.
One King one Queen, changed by The Five.

One boy child angered for what he had become in The Mirror of Hermes.
So he murdered his brother out of Vanity and offered Greed.
The H-arlot of Phunny Hats. The Greatest PutaH of ZatHanel.

Two Suns Lost. One Murdered the OtHer set AblaZe.

One have I Risen.
The other have I Fallen.

A and Z. The 1 and the 26 or 8.
The 11. 1 vs 1.
11.11. ( the evil time) 10:10 is God’s Time.

The Pillars of JoAb and ZoAb..The 11.
JA vs Za with the Twin Ob Harlots of Golan Heights.
The Ogs and Magogs of Sodom and Gommorha.

The Vultures of The Vulcans.

7 days they’ll wait for their prey to arrive by The Wheel of The Cat in Golan heights, as you. Such as it was 7 days of Creation and 7 days in a week or 7 light years away and in size for The Secret of Carina Nebula.

The 1 vs the 8 = 9. The Yin Yang.

9-11 = ESOTERIC premeditation from Zathanel’s Zervantz of The ZMO or Zionist Masonic Oligarchy and Common Wealth Blackened brine of Zekham.t

Thus a Brazened Ham for Abraham.

And the Greatest lies of Juda and yahoweh and Solomon etc, etc. Phoenician Phanes of Lucipher’s Vulcans.

But Alas, it is not that Two Suns Perished, but rather…
Their Inner Suns were released as Amen Ordains.

And two little Geminii boys, born 11 days apart…
Sit in their new rooms of time preserved with their PlayStation 3.

While Papa and Phater are in balance again.
And thy Cup of Wine Spillet Not.

For Both SerpentS Am I.

The New Sun.
Born Anew in Amenti Roseta.

Ancient Egyptian; Tatenen = Hat.Ta.Ntr.Iw = Foremost Earth Land of God’s Island = Atlantis.

= AMEN = JAO MN = I AM.

None can Deny.
By their denials, shall you come to know them.

50 thousand years ago, Civilizations of Amen thrived.

6482.bC Orion Intervention.World War I. WorldWide Catastrophes. Craters.(asteroids?)
First Destruction of God’s Island Atlantis at Josephine Seamount. Zathanel Hatuptah (Satan) summoned from Kenya and Dodona. Evil = PH = Z.

God’s Son murdered for satan’s quest of the chalice to shut the Oval Light To Evermore.

While God defended His Son.
And we began to stray the path.

5000.bC Rise of Barbaric Warriors in Archaeological Studies around Mediterranean Sea lands.

More or less, every 2000 years, like our 2140 zodiac cycle for each constellation, a Sun is Born.

With another Inner Sun from Amen…

Like Us All with The Constellation of The King’s Crown of Amen or “M” above your heads in Cassiopeia. Thus her Aetiopian husband is King Cepheus, meaning “head, chief, main” King like Amen. 90 degrees West and straight up o’er your heads from the first star of the Big Dipper’s handle. The Five Stars, The Law of Five.

The Christ, or properly The JASA or God’s Son, appears to remind us of The Chalice of Evermore.

And Our Piece of The Light. For First Came The Light Then The Fire.
And our Master Creator Amen who was termed “God”.

And they killet God’s Son.
And disguised God, while He Protected His Son.

For through the Son can you reach Papa.

Now how can Papa see you if you murdered his son?
See or See?

So, the Pyramids were set, and the Lion Faced East.

Thus satan had dominion, and your minds while you were fixated on the Gold Coin of 30 days. For the 72 of 11 or 128 of the Sinagogue of 444 for the 8. Thus they count the crescent horned moon for the new child.

3925.bC. Second Great Disaster, Hathor Flood, Biblical Flood, Atlantis finally sinking. Atlantean World War II. (3040 common) Red Sea flooded and Mesopotamian plains, giving rise to Gilgamesh and Utanapishtim Sumerian flood story. Mayan and Indian flood stories also preserved. Rig Vedas, Mahabaratta, Nuclear Wars. Ezekiel’s Wheel.

First Dynasty Atlantean Kings of Egypt subjugated, Menes(es) murdered by Ranub Narmer Khaka. (Satan’s son = Zanub)

Constant warring throughout Umanity. Egypt sells out to Orion Satan who then moves on to the Golan Heights to phater (father-HATE) rabbi Zanubs for the Red Dragons of Phanes Baphomet.

Satan’s Wand Drives The East upon Asia and The Levant. The Djinn.

3474.bC…December The Tenth. Philitis The Shepherd, who Is JASA and was also disguised in the Joseph story as well as a Pharaoh Djoser to mark the spot, was murdered by Snopheru and Khufu and Khafre upon the Alter at 8:08 am while Venus and Mercury formed the bright star. The Betrayal by the Bearded Ones and The Beheading. Engraved and preserved upon the Palermo Stone of Egypt ca3000.bC. This is The True Story of our Christ 5500 years ago from 2010.aD.

150 years of Darkness Fall upon Egypt as the Bibles Plagues with Khufu. Joseph with Djoser just prior, Abraam (from Ur, Bayblon), also prior to Joseph, was changed to Abra”H”am by satan for commanded murder at the Golan heights. (CHAnnan > CHAIN > CAIN) Story of Moses (chase the mouse) developed from this era.

3000.bC…All histories capped for the lie of Adam in 4004.bC and the guise of 128 rabbis for satan.

God Amen or Min for Egypt changed to Ptah (phanes lucipher), then Ra then Horus then Osiris Isis…The 72 Stains of Isis’ Veil for Orion.
The Atlantean Twin Pyramids, The Great and The Red, altered with Khafre’s and Menkaure’s for the Orion Illusion.

1628.bC…Santorini Thera / Mt Aetna Eruption. Tempest Stele recorded in Egypt. Eastern Mediterranean wiped out.

1500.bC. Egypt unified with the East. Biblios, Sidon, Tyre, Persia, First Pharaoh Menes’ name altered to Rameses for kings of this era. Phoenician expansions and slaughters begin around the Mediterranean. Cart ruts of the Mediterranean disappear into the Sea. Myths and Legends unified, altered or changed for Phoenicia. (After all, Aeon was the first God of Phoneicia).

The Eastern Star of Orion Sirius David. The Jackals Howl.
(portal for demons and devils, the 5 by the 6 for the 11. Crowley’s Ley Lines.
Heavan and Hell-H-umans.)

The Vultures await at the Wheel of The Cat in Golan Heights. Lands of Persecution and countless slaughters. (The birds eat the flesh).

925.bC…Satan disguised as Zanub, the son of Nathanel the prophet of Hebron, commands murder of a Priest by Solomon under The Golden Dome of The Coin, and for Solomon to build the Horror House of Libanus and Red Cedars as crafted by the “BLACKSMITH” Gadaeon of Tyre, Hiram AbiPH the Handy man of Satan the Terrorist BakHa for Baphomet and The Phree MaZAns and Jobes Witches of Salem and sacrificial hearts of Children for the “Draughtsmen” of Bars, Drugs and Alcohol. Many missing children worldwide or lost to Satanism and their Greed and Jealousy of Power. Solomon murders his older brother Adonais for His Rightful Throne of Joppa. Solomon’s phater (father = hate), David, murders a man to fornicate with his wife.

1000.bC Hermes and Hera’s Iron Chains. Greeks merged with the East.
Greek histories wiped out or altered and Pelasgian Greeks become HELLaniZed by the Iron H of Beheaded Warriors of PHoenicia.

Homer, Hesiod, Herodotus….(Omer, Esiod, Erodotus, just like the Erikthonios Kings, mark of the the letter H.)

JOVE (JAO Mn for Europe), gives way to Zeus.
Calypso Lives On.

570.bC. Egypt falls, 12,000 year old Atlantis legend released by UadJAhor-Resne, the Egyptian Priest and Atlantean Libyan Pharaoh Amassis II in Sais, Egypt.

444.bC. 128 Rabbis of Satan sit around a cedar table of cesspool wood, fabricate bible and Yahweh and Judea. Satan’s Rise for The Golden Coin. God JAO MN begins fading from histories, suppressed, altered. Poison of RaZaEl throughout spirituality to “altar” it into Re-ligions of confusion, resentment and defilement with satan’s horn of oil for azazel upon the altar of change.

Latin developed as an Illuminati language to protect Europe and The West from The East.
Secret messages passed on by Greek Philosophers reveal esoteric Vulcan Society and Serpents of The East with Phorked Tongues of Phanes.

360.bC. Plato while imprisoned by Dionysios, the Italian Lordship of Syracuse, Sicily, to advise him in war and tutor his son, passes on a secret message of Dionysios betraying the West with the East at Mt.Helicon in secret meetings by ship under darkness. Plato preserves the Atlantis Legend in his dialogues of The Timaeus and The Critias by Candle Light.

The names of the 9 Greek muses in order and backwards, reveal a secret latin message about the Vulcan Society of suppressions and subjugations for satan’s harlots of greed.

325.bC. Alexander The Great Defends The West and journeys to shut the Gates of Hell in the East.

140.aD. Egyptian Greek Pharaohs “suckered” in by “God” name used by 72 Rabbis serving for satan. Later rabbi word “God” altered to Yahweh god. (cf. Letter of Aristeas, Gen 1 and 2.4)

325.aD. Constanine the ByZAntine and The Crooked Bishops and Fallen Popes of Rome betray God, The West and Umanity with the Lies of Pergamon’s Library of Red Cedar Libanus Rotted Wormwood. Satan’s Bible reformed for moderation of deception.

350.aD. Saint Augustine under the Pen Name of Chalcidius, preserves Plato’s Timaeus and The Atlantis Legend for The West.

420.aD Hypatia murdered and The Western Library of Alexandria falls for The Lie of Pergamon and Yahweh. Satan’s push against Christianity.

Catholics, Christians, Islamics, Muslims….all tied by the Iron Chains of Cain to Moses. None announce God’s Name of Amen.

Judeans become wealthy from the spoils of wars and their allies the Scythians of byZAntine, and the lies of god and the bible and their claim of vain.
Such does Yahweh mean “a vain lord”. .. of satan in disguise.

Then they found another Sun. JOSE (Jesus - Hera’s Zeus).
And set you to Zero for their lie of Red Hats of Baphomet. (Anno De Deception)
Pontius Pilate = Bridge of Piled Ruin = PONT (bridge) + ATE.(ruin)

So here you are in 2010.aD, that is not, and therefore….

No legal note of tender is valid.
Or any of any Judges tongue.

Thus, all may go.

For today they are the ZMO, or NWO if you like for the illusion of an orderless world.
The Vulcans of 8492 years ago or some 6000 years ago for World War II with Nuclear technology…as today. The Zionist Masonic Oligarchy of Commonly Wealthy Secret Societies of Satan. AsH-ke-NaZi (Scythian German Jews of ZAion with Free Masons and Baphomet Zanub Satan.

So you see, World War I and II is actually III and IV.

Then Five is Change. 2012.aD.

What story would they give their seedlings of satan this time around?
And what messenger for the Red Legions of Re-Ligions.
For their Revelation of Nuclear Technology like the Rig Veda and Mahabarrata remind us of 6000 years ago. (WMD’s)
When they wipe you out and steal your lands and possessions and their cry of “Thou Shalt be Put to Death!”

While they Pheed their Philos and Pharmacies with the Chaff from your Wheat and Corns of MaiZe for Osiris, The WiZArd of OZ and the unholiest ztar.

Or their 11 letter law of illusioned illuminatis, “Do what thou wilt shalt be the whole of the Law.” For Surely by that Hole of their Law will they perish unto The Pit of The Calling in Kenya. For the Phunny Red Hats of Phanes Baphomet, in LimoZineZ (Limb of Zion).

Killing you month to month.
Year by Year. Aeons by Aeons.

Isn’t it time you returned to AeJon?

For the New Sun of The Year of The Family.

2011 = 4 = Family.
Then 5 is Change = 2012.

Will you let them or preserve yourselves and what is valor?

Another Nuclear War to darken your Skins by the Iron Eagles of Phater Hatreds for the Zaims? And reclaim all through Extortions and Murders for 100 years of chasing hermes heel for their condemnations as Witnessed?

What is Valor?
Why Only Amen and the Risen Arms of U !!!
Of Course!

Never Let them kill God’s Son.
Or God.

Preserve What Is Real.
On Every Mountain Top on Every Cloud.

As I Have.
For they are.

First Came The Light…

Just As The Royal City of Atlantis was founded where They First Saw The Light and She Shines Her Lux of Ipse upon Josephines Calypso Seamount 500 miles before Gibraltar Strait, Atlantic Ocean.

As it was told…2580 years ago in Egypt.

Then God’s Sun Returned.
Just a little different this time around.

For The Master of The Serpents.
The 3 of 5.
Mr.44.

Sword of Avila
Cross of Victoria.

Best of Fortune and Fun for The Year of The Family.

One Day We Will Collect.
And Return To Amen.

For One Is All.

Not the Gold Coin.

.111.I AM.111.

.1.AMEN.1.

January 01.2011.aD.
8492.aJAO MN.

Our Papa of The Light. Master of The Two Universes.

Guardian of The Light of Amen.

Your King.
Paulo Riven / AeJor Mn and The White Horse Riven.
Paulo Jorge TeiXeira Correia De MeneSeS.

Soil of All SaintS Day. The JASA III.

.[R].111.Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline of Atlantis.111.[R].

SaJaRa / Lion King / Double Falcon of Amen / Scorpio / Atlantean.

For The Law of Free Will For The One Amen.
And Your Chalice To Evermore through the Oval Light.
Avet but I an Eye O’er it. For the Risen Arms of U…Uman.

Part II.

Now look at the testimony of 6000 years ago upon the Abu Simbel Temple that was altered by the Zaims of Zanub, as they still do today, even in Egypt. Always trying to cover up God JAO MN or AMEN or MIN and Us Atlantean Umans.

My last Name and Our True Creator Papa preserved for 6000 years.(4000.bC).
(Not counting MneSeuS for our 12,000 year old Atlantis Legendary Main King)

https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofa ... n/AMEN.bmp

Same Atlanteans who also built the Twin Pyramids of Amenti Roseta with her Twin Lions and Mins Collosal Twin Statues. With AMEN or JAO MN, Master of The Orb or Seed of Life. Such was Eve's name written as “LIFE” in the original Septuagint Bible.

The Scribes became ScriBBled, just like your history books or libraries.

Thus the "O" after JA. (just like you say jump,jar,jam,juice,joy....and not..."HoYa" sauce of phorked tongues of phanes and sun worship as ranub satan.

Nwb or Nub, alike zaitchen itch of Nib-iru, means "GOLD" in Ancient Egyptian.
Thus ZA nub, the Fallen Two, means Satan's Gold or RA. (As in King). Thus RaZaEl was King Satan Lord = israel = zalman, the fall guy with the soul of no man, like the hole in judas' bearded head in Carina Nebula, under satan's chin of Cain or KHA, thus CHAIN for the Upper Egyptians who changed the First Dynasty Atlantean KINGS to...

...PHaroaHs of PHanes LuciPHer and PtaHs Phunny Hats and Beards. For a Beard is where Flies or mites lay their eggs.

Ranubs of Zanubs where Hebron came from Khufu as Phoenicians or Hyksos “Shepherd” Kings. The rest of the story you now know as above. That's why they told you they don't know where the Phoenicians come from for your history books. Or why they didn't tell you the NAMES OF THE PHARAOHS in the bible, lest near 570.bC at Egypt's downfall and AFTER zalman. Even the people of the East themselves and in islamic or muslim religions today...still despise pharaohs! Because they know they are of the DJinn or demons. "Fact".

Remember, as the historical photos provenance, half faces were lifted up to the newly positioned Temple face for the "Aswan Dam Project Cover up" and 1 undret million dollars in the late 1960's.

The Real Atlanteans of Meneses on The abu simbel temple, (hmmm symbol of what? A Boo?)...who is Atlas and Also Adam or Foremost of 4000.bC, for in reality this was his real era until 3925.bC and then again at 3474.bC for the Jasa are...

“THE STATUES WITH THE HEAD LINEN ONLY AND CLEAN SHAVEN” !!!

The beards and the PHunny Hats....they put on to reflect..."Rabbis of Ranubs Red Hats for the Zanub Zathanel Hatuptah or OHAZ the boaz terrorist of the wiZArd of OZ, On and Og Magog. Heliopolis,The Sinai,The Levant, the "Spiders of Brazened Altars of Gold, with goats horns, or ara for arabs or sahara and the new Phoenicia of Biblos, The Vulcans". A real Egyptian statue would have a “tied” beard to indicate refrain from evil and be disciplined with yourself. Such as it was that the bearded ones betrayed The Christ Jasa. Same drawing they tried to erase on the airshaft stone plug with the upuat robot of my picture with the king and a tied beard and JA written upon His Forehead and Linen cap.

Since satan was a Vain extremist, such as the name Yahweh means, and the Egyptian word for “Foremost” was Hat, thus you wear hats, just like khufu backwards is u fuhk.
Part of that yoruba ka ka or bullshit. Hmmm, how did poopoo become ca ca for babies?
Words are Phunny In deed. Hat became PtaH for the PutaH pf Phanes….see?

Thus Phaeton or Phaestos or HePhaestos burnt up the Earth as the Egyptian Priest told you in the Timaeus dialogue of Plato. With Athena. Mercury and Venus. Ares or Mars and Aphrodite (Ishtar, Isis). The Bright Star recorded of the JASA recorded on the Palermo Stone and The Temple of Fire. Orion Satan’s Intervention of Khem or Kham, the Burnt up lands and burnt faced people. Thus ham is cooked and khemet is Egypts ancient name also as they tell you for the “burnt lands”.

Wonder why it was burnt and the people turned to black?

The Big Dipper upside down is a “pot hat” with the food fallen out for your souls like satan’s black hat of self vanity for it’s hermaphrodite body. Jealous of both sexes and extreme hatred, thus phater or father from the Zionists for your languages like their poisoned red legions of RE-Ligions for phorked tongues of black bible books of baal.

The Scribe became Scribbled. The Truth With a Lie. Zeitgeist of Zion for the Zaims.

The Bearded twos of satan who betrayed and murdered the JASA (christ) in The Temple Labyrinth of Phire...altered with an altar and a crooked dagger. Just as they did at zero for Jesus and there re-enactment with God’s Son, Jose. Just like Joseph or Imhotep.

As written upon the Palermo Stone ca.3000.bC with Meneses, the Atlas of Atlantean Egyptian Dynasty One and the 10 kings of Atlantis unto Semsem or Diaprepes.(3885)

Sahara is really SaJaRa. The brand of the H...remember?
Sajara means Son of God JAO MN is King.
That's why Philitis the JASA of 3474.bC, was preserved by the people of Avila or Africa and God's Second Garden in Tansania. Or why he was more renown than the pharaohs of his era.

Thus the desert and the Princess were named Sahara or Sara, for legends. It's really SERA for Sa is son and Se is girl, thus Kings Son or Kings Girl.
Ara and Ana also mean Gold or Golden. Interesting to think that Sera also means Evening, thus Eve.

It's just that they changed the "meaning" of Gold. For All is of Amen.
Just like that Golened, er I mean Golden temple changed the meaning of everything you think.

Thinking is a problem. Knowing is the end resolution.

I am sure my language lessons of phorked tongues tat you well and why it isn't your fault..at first.

Then there's the second thought.

And 5 is Change. 2012.

Phunny how Illuminated the MainStream is for our Mayan Medias today or 2012.

Wonder what their "Revelations Stratagem for Nuclear Wars" would tell us in that black book of ZAnwb and the golden nwb temple of broken stars for david’s persecution to Hades?

Vanity and Greed....remember?

Valor Phell for it.

And they hid God at the end....get it?

That's why the "hidden One of Amen" was put after your prayers.
Let’s just say they have “illuminated” ways of remembering things so they don’t forget.
While they make you forget.

Like Djoser or the "hidden names" of Zanwbs bible of Phanes Pharaohs and Nathanel The ProPHet of Hebron with it's son Zanub for Sole of No Man.

The PHunny hats as witnessed upon the temple "changed" or Square heads and Broad Arses who stare at Orion Sirius Satan Stars of David's Chaldeans as Socrates stated and scribed and drank the poison for in 399.bC.

They knew about them all along and warned us...as I do.

5 is Change.

They altered revelations and the Sacred Scribes notes of the Testimonies of Amen.

For that book of your self destructions by confusion, thus thinking and not knowing.

Now think about everything around you and your words and medias. Why families and friends suffer by each other or why you did things you regret as I have?

Then Know.

Given their "ReZume"'s as BaraCK HuSSein OBAMA, the yoruba voodoo phanes face of the vulcan society of Zaims (satan’s nations, red legions for legion was one of it’s names.)...and 911, Iraq, Iran, civil Wars, Phoenician slaughters,World Wars 1,2,3,4,Vietnam, Russia, Japan, Korea,Gulf Wars, etc, etc...all premeditated of the Zaims...playing chess with your lives on the chess board, who control your World Banks and Military Defense systems and Space Programs, TVs, cell phones, computers, cars, credit cards, etc, etc....and that space station up there with it’s satellite neighbors of star wars and the wizard of lazarus oz.

Would you trust their revelations for the Law of Five and Change for 2012?
Would you trust them to baby sit your children?
Would you go to Church if they had Baphomets on the stained glass?
As their Priests, Bishops, Popes and Messengers are black knights?

As RE-Written for themselves and by themselves of satan? The Yellow Race of Nwbs and ZA's of ZAION or zion with RaZaEl?

Then you wonder why top mainstream forums "kick me out" like above top secret, physorg, history channel, graham hancock, cassiopeia forums, book of thoth and some others to name a few who rejected our truths and God and His Son. Or why Socrates drank the Poison and Plato preserved him as he did us and Atlantis and God.

History channel kicked me out for talking about recent news of hitler's dna linked to the rothchilds and jews as his grandmother was also a teenager "seed servant" at the bauer rothchild mansion of Vienna.

Just like their other in kenya for yoruba voodoos where satan fell into the pit, like all their operating systems of obamas bin laden wit zanubs nwbs of drool for phools and ghouls. Wonder what all those y’s and ya’s are in computer programs. Goldsteins, Silversteins, fake steins. Gates for the Jobes Daughters of Baphomets Draughtsman.
For if you’re drafty, you catch a cold.

At least, my birth certificate is real and has real meaning.

For a Name must have meaning to bear truth, just like Atlantis or Amen or my many names as they progressed of their own accord and God Amen’s Will. For His Will I Do.

Wonder what they mean in the mainstream?
Guess you need to know how the river styx flows to hades.
And they control your justice systems for the black ravens.
And you thought Julian Assange or Chris Angel were mind freaks.
They are...PHreeks for the mainstream Philos after all….cushioned.

For the Golden Cointel pro like their Medias of Dementias.

The Good news is that their TAB is running every second....for my money they spend.
That belongs to you. At least 2.6 Trillion each....so PHAR. You know it and I know it and they know it. Too little too late.

Yet All I Own cannot overcome the pain of what they did to God and His Son.
And to Us All. For of Everything in Evermore or these two Universes and All of their material possessions or lustful delights….Amen is All I Need and Want! For His Spirit SustainS Me. Food I need not.

There IS a new and everlasting future ahead of you for the Energy of that Five.

Or you can ch00ze the Red Pill of the Hermaphrodite Troglodyte Asshumper Phaterphukher Red Hats of the ZMO and the continuance nuisance of the lie of God, for God was a Dog to them and Life became Eve of Darkness and Crescent Moons then Evil.
After they Nuke you all and sell one square foot, 200 feet high, for the skies the limit...so they think, for 100 bucks per foot of the golden nwb of zanub satan. Who no longer is as they are neither. And stress the phukha out of you and your families month to month.
And you wonder why your angry or mad and easily upset or forget or stress to think.
Whether young or old. M-I-C-K-E-Y…MOUSE…..said moses for the key of the PhireStone. For Mica is a firestone just as Mica hael and his twin Michael were and are.
In Search of their Inner Childs as you all are.

And that Child knows Amen.

This Phinancial system of today will not survive us tomorrow.
100 bucks for a loaf of bread? Imagine your cars and mortgages then?
And the toys you’re kids want. Then what, they’ll want rent every week?

Or even have time to discover what it is that you really love to do?
For Your Self.? 30 days for the Golden Coin, your life and your families lives hang by the string of the gallows of the banks of zanwbs or zion and free masons. F-anny M-ae and F-reddy M-ac. FM Radio! Give it away then steal it back.

They never could hide their Anger of Vanity, Jealousy and Greed...now could they? Just like Phater or Father of Hate and Mother of moths or motted hair of medusa,(calypso altered) who scream and yell and abuse you?

Papa’s and Mamas are different. Understanding Umans.

Now how many points are there on a Cross? No, not 4.

Same as the number of diamonds on my nwb ring or the Law of my Life.
The real 23 and not Jim Carrey. Funny you can say Jim and not Him Carrey or yim carrey for the hews or yews and putrid ewes of ob harlots of sodom. Thus doom.

Will you let them? Nuke you again as 9000 or 6000 years ago? Remember the airplanes, boats, submarines, helicopters under the plaster that fell off the Temple of Abydos in Egypt with fake hieroglyphs overtop? Rig Vedas, Mahabarattas? Atila the White Island and the wars? Every 10,000 years, man is technically advanced as today. They knew that all along just as they sit on our technology of yesterday as today. And control your libraries for their halls of scribbled scribes of vanity and lies.

Or get what you need and pay for what you want?
Free Education, homes, cars, tvs, furniture, food, clothes, computers, cell phones, work transportation, medicare, etc, etc. For Us We Do!
After all you can afford anything. I Pay for it All in reality.
For everything is beautifull....of Amen.
All I ask IS KEEP AMEN Beautiful and His Sons or Families.
And your Valors and histories and people preserved Aeternally.
Including your gods, goddesses, lords, lordesses, beliefs, religions, etc.

All Teachings for Every Nation
Let no man destroy.
Satanisms and VooDOos will perish.
Only difference is now we know our truths and how to attain Valor and who God really IS and His Sons and Families.

I AM your Future.
If you see the Fifth point on the Cross.
How do you think the Universe functions?
Helio-accelerators faster than timeToo crowded for laughter.

Or our Constellation in Cassiopeia.
Validictorum Eroismo. Crown of the King Amen.

After all, how many nwbs of gold can you carry for 2.6 Trillion or store in your homes?
None.

Tri-Caria Merit System.

Time We All cared as We Really Do.
Not the Gold Coin of Satan.

People looking after People For Amen and His Gardens.

As it was and for our return to the real meaning of the Golden Age.
There’s a reason Omer told you in 800.bC Greece about the Magical Phaecean Ships that piloted themselves on thought and mechanical robots on a mystical island of the Atlantic.
GPS anyone? Ocean Liners as today? The Greeks already had maps of the Americas in that time between 500-1000.bC as Persephones Mirror Proves for Magna Graecia or the tale of Her Legend and voyage to hades. Or where your Alphabet really came from at least 12,000 – 50,000 years ago. From the West and the North Star.

It's there if you see the Light of Evermore.
The one I caught that day as a teenager in Carina Nebula and returned to Amen through the ray of the Sun Soloeis. (Literally).

Wonder if my Dad knew?
All this Is True?

Paulo Riven, 8493.aJAO MN. January 07, 2011 Anno De Deception of Christ and Zero.

Sword of Avila
Cross of Victoria
Obsidian Dragon Slayer
Ascender of The Sun.

Guardian of The Light of Amen.

Be With JAO MN (AeJon, Amen, Min, John, Ja)
Worship No Stone
Command No Death
Love They Umans
Preserve our Pasts.

LUV U.
Best of The Year For You and Your Families and Friends.

Year of The Family With Paulo Riven.

SaJaRa.
Double Falcon
Scorpio
Lion King
Atlantean.

Master of The Serpents.
The 3 of FIVE.

AMEN

For you see, Legion was one of it's names. As we know of people's records of demonic posessions like the Exorcist. Or is that open the Cyst of Poisons?

RE-LIGON being those of the RED LEGIONS. The Secret Society of Vulcans ZMO.

The Red Hats,the twin hermaphrodite Iron Eagles, the maltese crosses with nail heads.

Same as Hitler,the pope,the freemasons,the rabbis all wear!

As the photos of your histories provenance.

Ash-ke-Nazi = Judaea = Judas The Betrayer = Jew (Ash) with(Ke) a German(NaZi).

For the H-ebrew NASI meant Prince, just like JASA is God's Son.

Then Satan added his letter Z like Zion or Zionists. Thus NAZI...get it?
Satan being the "Dark Prince" or The Burnt Prince or The Ashened Prince...see?
Ash-ke-Nazi. Thus they like ash trees or red cedar or cheese.

Like I said, a name has to have meaning to bear truth. Etymology is fun.

The Phoenicians and Scythians.(The levant with byZA-ntine.
Gotta wonder about those "ine" medicines for PH-armacies or Seas of Farms for the Cattle branded by the H.

If you know who they are.

As they still are today. Look at their CEO photos of their World Bank heads.
Look into their Eyes.

From what they stole from God,His Son,Atlantis and Egypt.

And murdered your children to put them in....

.....LEG IRONS OF KHAIN.....

What happens to you and you're legs when you are bound in Hera's Leg Irons?

They Bleed and you die.

Thus.......

RED LEGIONS.....

or

RELIGION.

Spirituality is Everything.

Religion is LSD.

Now you know what Hitler was all about.

Don't you....or the HOLLOW COST....

And the Rothchilds and FakeSteins.

PhaterPhukhers of Red Hats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm 
Site Admin

Here Am I, a Man of God exceedingly rich in materials and wealth
And yet, nothing have I to lose.

There they are the Common Wealth,exceedingly poor in immaterials and spirit.
And yet everything have they to lose.

For our Worlds of the Materia and Immateria.

Spirence...Spirit and Science Forever.

The Real I have made UnReal.

The UnReal have I made Real.

For Our Sang Real.

To Evermore.

As I AM, So You Are.

A Spirit of The Light of Amen.

For our Aeons of AeJon and AeJor Mn.

Serpents of Survival.

Continuance.

Sustenance.

Endurance.

Persistance.

The Trance of the Stance.

The Focus.

The Law of Free Will.

The Endeavor of Uman Spirit.

The Beauty in Us.

For Tomorrow.

When once again 10 Kings walk upon Atlantis.

And 10 Suns dance in our Galaxius Empire.

For All otheR Galaxies to know Us by...

With their Obsidian Dragon Slayer AeJor Mn Sa of AeJon Mn.

Sword of Avila
Cross of Victoria
Guardian of The Light of Amen
Ascender of The Sun
Waterer of The Gardens.

Thus the Head Was Returned.

Have but I a Favor...for..

[R].111...1.AMEN.1...111.[R]

Your True King.

Of Atlantis.

As it Also Is Real...didn't you know?

You can See it All.

Witness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am 
Site Admin

Paulo Riven The Atlantean

https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofa ... -atlantean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am 
Site Admin

One Day my Papa Creator JAO MN,who IS AMEN,I AM or MIN,is going to return to Mt.Atlas of Pico Azores Atlantis.

When I rest for Aeons inside our First Pyramid of Atlantis with God Amen.

Then our Millenium Falcon SpaceShip will head Nort to Aevermore.

After all, God's Right Hand Signals Me to return Ome to Mount Atlas Pico Azores Atlantis.
https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofa ... 20Pico.jpg

A-Z. Azores Atlantis. Where it All began.The First Garden.

For the Sun to be Reborn Anew in Roseta Amenti.

Sword of Avila
Cross of Victoria
All Saints Day

The Law of One.

Homer 800.bC.
Hesiod 750.bC.
Herodotus 440.bC.
Plato.360.bC.
Timaeus.420.bC
Critias II.420.bC
Hypatia.410.aD.
Socrates.400.bC.

St.Augustine.350.aD.

Solon, The Athenean StateSman. 570.bC.

UA DJ RESNE Most High of God JAO. The Egyptian Priest.570.bC (Uadjahor-resne) DJ = De JA or OF JAO MN or MIN = GOD.

Atlantean Libyan King (pharaoh) Amasis II. 570.bC.

And For QUEEN LEONORA TELE DE MENESES 1350 – 27 April 1386.aD.
ROSE DE LEON DE PORTUGAL.
And KING FERDINAND 1
SOL DE ESTRELLA DE PORTUGAL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonor_Telles_de_Menezes

My Dying Wish is to be buried inside our Pyramid with God on Mt.Pico,Azores,Atlantis Islands.

And Leave you All Secure and Aeternal.

For AeverMore.

WITH AMEN.

Paulo J.Tx.C.de MN.

9:35 PM 1/31/2011 / 8493.aJAO.MN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

See...it's like this,to the best of my knowledge.

I have shown you the Materia and Immateria. Physical and Spiritual.
The Real The Unreal.
Atlantis,God,The Gardens,Revelations,The Christs,The ZMO who run and destroy your World and even Satan's Story or how Evil arose here.

Everything,every energy is a constant turmoil between the good and bad.

Preserved by The Sword of Avila for the Balance...or other Swords for other planets or realms within the one energy of two.

Only with a true blood and true heart of Amen can the Sword be Raised by the Son from the Stone of Time.
For the Sword is The Papa.So the Sword awaits The Son.Alike Arthur and Avalon and The Excalibur.The Knights Templar.

So it is The Sword of Avila for our Planet here, in reality. Because it shifted to Africa...see? After they destroyed Atlantis.

What those Swords or Gods on other planets and galaxies,I know not...yet,however I do know satan bothered other Galaxies and Planets.
Give that some deep thought to the magnitude of this.(that's why I say for other Galaxies to know us by or the entire BOTH Universes!)

Now even though the Sword can be raised, the purpose is another to be able to make it work.
Some happy go lucky bloodline cannot make it work without it's true purpose preserved by the true son.Whether that purpose is known or not by the true son.
The Sword will guide only the True Son for the Sword contains a piece of the Light of Amen and the Son must be of that Light.

That is for the 2 SONS (SUNS) to find each other and witness their truths to release their inner child.By either one of them.
For First came the Light then the Fire,thus the enmity between the two, Jesus and Satan, alike man and woman.
For to Aver is to swear testimony or oath or Avermore - Evermore.
And One of those Sons has to swear testimony in this materia and find it,as the other in the immateria...see?.
For First came the Light then the Fire...the White then Black. For a shadow casts not upon the light but opposite.

Although, one murdered the other set Ablaze. See? The Balance? Jesus and Satan?
Michael VS Mica Hael with God's Army and the Keys of the Pit. Satan at war with it's inner Child...from God Amen...see?.

Satan didn't know the REAL BOY inside of him or what they did to him as a child...see?
For everything is of AMEN or God, just as all that resides within the black also is as and opposite of the white.

I know it's complicated but it's all real! Energy is real and transfers information. Wireless ring a bell?

That is why the Sword is two sided...to teach each of the 2 sons their truths by it's tip.

One touch.

The only way the Evil Son can fall is to discover it's truths. Thus truth destroys evil does it not? Legal system?
Just as the Good Son can only rise if he also finds his truths and his Papa.
Just as you have to go through the Son to find Papa, for the Son preserves Him as you do your own.

In the real of the unreal.

In the unreal,the 2 sons were returned, One JASA THE CHRIST RISEN the other SATAN THE PHIRESTONE FALLEN.
JOSE AND MICA HAEL, just like my two brothers Jose and Michael in this real world.

They took the M and straightened the V for Victory and Valor that it holds up by it's pillars and made it an H...see? From M.
That's why the Real world doesn't tell you about the Giant M Constellation in Cassiopeia or Linear A or Atlantis.

In the unreal or immateria, our very own Planet Earth and our Galaxy in Carina Nebula tell us of Satan and it's fall in Kenya,Africa in January 2006.
Just as your bible also told you of it's fall or as all my actual photos provenance.

Just as our very own Planet shows us our Second Garden at Tansania with my Face on The Son or God's Wife with Her Diamond Crown or Atlantis Royal City at Josephine Seamount.

Now if the immateria has shown us that satan fell and we know the only way this can work is if the other Son holds the Sword of Avila and that the 2 sons must find each other AND witness their truths AND AGREE!.

That is the ONLY WAY the Balance can be Restored for the Energy of the Materia and Immateria. That is the Real Magic.

Just as God Amen's Truths upon Ourselves Restored the Power to His Son to Rise after 5485 years...for 3474.bC as preserved on The Palermo Stone of Egypt.

Who restored those truths?

Who restored Valor and Integrity?

Who ever thought Magic was Real?

Tho you Dis-believe.

But Alas...you are Physical,Logical..With very little understanding.
It's not your fault you alike your parents and your children were programmed by them.
Remember,they of the ZMO murdered God's Son...not you or your sins.

Now why would they go through all that trouble and hide it for thousands of years?

Because it's true....just as God Amen and Jasa also are.

Obviously they know that now don't they boys and girls?

Wonder who it was that told Satan it's truths for us all to witness it's fall in Kenya?
How did Satan find out what they did to him as a young boy?

Someone must have told him. But who could possibly face satan?

What does that say for myself?

I AM.

God's Son.

That's why I have 2 Suns on my Shins of Amen's Will.

A True Son.

Lion King.

Obsidian Dragon Slayer.

For these modern times of gaga girls and boys and parents.

For you see, when your Sun of Amenti Roseta was born here on Planet Earth in our Galaxy and in our Sky up there...

an opposite and Black Sun was also born.

It's All about The Sun and what it really means...

Soloeis.

For first came the Light...of AMEN.

Now where do you think our Sun came from?

From the Center of our Galaxy where the Light first Formed.

And who formed that Light?

There's more than one sun in our Galaxy.

As there are other Earth's in our very own Galaxy.

And Umans of Mn and Wmn. Just like Orion or Carina Nebula or Cassiopeia.

Children of The Light.

For you see the reality of the Sword and the Sang Real or Holy Grail is that they are Real...

In the Immateria World connected to the Materia World.

The Beauty of Us. The Beauty of Balance.

And Atlantis Royal City even Arose for the Risen Land of Umans.

500 miles before Gibraltar Strait.

Imagine that!

Real Magic.

Legends Alive.

And Jesus said, The Truth Shall You Set Yourself Free.

It's all about Truth...or it doesn't work.

Free Will.

Contention Contemption.

1 vs 1.

The Inner Child's Return to Amen.

The Ultimate Balance.

There has to be a reason for all these signs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 am 
Site Admin

.111.[R].A TALE OF THE SUN SOLOEIS BY PAULO RIVEN.[R].111.

It's All about The Sun and what it really means...Soloeis.

Just like after Atlantis Island fell they built the ancient City of Soloeis as preserved on Omer's maps of 800.bC. Soloeis was the Richat Structure, a mirror of Atlantis Royal City at Josephine. Then it moved to Tansania. That is why the Sun bursts at around 2:43 in my Pentatalion You Tube Video at PRECISELY when I say SOLOEIS! A reminder from the Spirits of Atlantis and God AMEN!

Atlantis was also mirrored in Egypt at Saqqara by the Twin Pyramids, Oval Canal and Twin Memnon Statues and Twin Lions.
This was preserved as AMenti Rosetau in the Am-Duat Egyptian legend of the Voyage of The Sun Ra. The field measures mentioned in the Am-Duat pointing precisely to my Josephine Location.

My previous Scrivening;

Quote:
And One of those Sons has to swear testimony in this materia and find it,as the other in the immateria...see?.
Although, one murdered the other set Ablaze. See? The Balance? Jesus and Satan?
Michael VS Mica Hael with God's Army and the Keys of the Pit. Satan at war with it's inner Child...from God Amen...see?.

Satan didn't know the REAL BOY inside of him or what they did to him as a child...see?
For everything is of AMEN or God, just as all that resides within the black also is as and opposite of the white.

I know it's complicated but it's all real! Energy is real and transfers information. Wireless ring a bell?

That is why the Sword is two sided...to teach each of the 2 sons their truths by it's tip.
One touch.

The only way the Evil Son can fall is to discover it's truths. Thus truth destroys evil does it not? Legal system?
Just as the Good Son can only rise if he also finds his truths and his Papa.
Just as you have to go through the Son to find Papa, for the Son preserves Him as you do your own.

In the real of the unreal.

In the unreal,the 2 sons were returned, One JASA THE CHRIST RISEN the other SATAN THE PHIRESTONE FALLEN.
JOSE AND MICA HAEL, just like my two brothers Jose and Michael in this real world.
Wonder who it was that told Satan it's truths for us all to witness it's fall in Kenya?
How did Satan find out what they did to him as a young boy?
Someone must have told him. But who could possibly face satan?

One Galaxy, One Solar System of Earth, One Sun born, another Black Sun mirrored and born.

One Son born, another black son born on Earth. The Sa and The Za.
The Jasa and Micael who became Satan.
A Stain upon Planets and Galaxies.

All of;

JAO MN (AMEN/MIN/AMON/AMUN/I AM/ELOHIM/ALLAH/ MN MENES MENESES.

THE LETTER M FOR OUR ROYAL CROWN OF VICTORY AND VALOR.

THE M IS TWO PILLARS HOLDING UP THE V IN ITS MIDDLE...SEE?

THE GIANT LETTER M IN CASSIOPEIA'S CONSTELLATION.
(FLYING V's, 5 STARS, ROYAL CROWN, DIAMOND CROWN.)

(that is before the evil twos flattened our V with H-ercules and welded it to Hera's Iron Chains of Cain and A BaaL to make an H for HEAVANITY , Hell,harm,harlot,hatreds,humans,homes,hotels,hospitals,hostels,etc,etc...just as yaHweH is vanity of the greatest sins AGAINST OUR CREATOR AMEN.1.

For satan ZatHanel HatuptaH and PHaroaHs with PHoenicia. Masters of the H, thus Hebrews enslaving the Hellenics...see? CRITIAS = HEBREW JUDGES.
So if Jasa is the son then according to their phorked tongue of the zainai(sinai) and it's border neighbors, then satan is HaZa.

For they say hose for jose and ya for JA. Thus their lie of ya-HoWeH...see? An upside down M.PINNED BETWEEN TWO H’S, thus is evil backwards and upside down.
Like it's Mirror. The Z, the 26 or 8, the last letter drawn by an Egyptian Ankh in Linear A? Interesting how ironic that is for the Pharaohs who twisted Amen's Cross over and on top of itself to make an ankh for life to become live then evil.

The Iron Anchor Pin of Min. Egypt's First and Foremost True God.

That they changed to PTaH and you know the rest of the story of time by myself. If you've studied.

Avila or HavilaH see? Avila being the ancient name for Africa.

First Came the Light and JAO MN IS THAT LIGHT...with His WIFE MAEA.
In our Image. Period. UMANS of MN and WMN.

So it's like this.

AMEN - Papa, Master Creator, God of the Two Universes.
MAEA - God's Wife. Spirit and Life.
JASA - God's Son. The White Sun. One Sword of Time.
JASE - God's Daughter. The White Moon. One Rose of Time.

AveMore - Kingdom of The Light. The White Universe outside our Black Universe.

Creation - First Came The Light Then The Fire. The White Kingdom of Amen forms the black.

Amen's Light (Magic Wand), ignites an entire Galaxy to life. (I understand the basic principals and requirements to be able to do this)

Other linear light flashes sparkle the entire Universe to life. Like a raindrop hitting the ground or a joyous sparkler in your hand, so did Amen's light spark Galaxies to life.
That is why they wrote Eve as Life in the Original Septuagint. For Life came from God’s Wife…see? God Creates. 2 to Tango!

The Core of The Son of Amen. A Galaxy and it’s Center Igniter from the Cross of Amen.

Within the Galaxy other Suns (Sons/Planets/Daughters) are born upon the angel wing hairs of time.

Through the Sun (literally), planets and life are born.
The Two Geminii Sons are born for each planet with a Sword of Time.
Just as The Hidden Daughters are born with a Rose of Time.
Phaestos and Hephaestos in a sense or Jose and Michael...see?
Aprhodite or Venus, Calypso or Cleito, Leucippe or Neit.
That is part of the reason why the Son is before the Daughter or as God is before His Goddess.

The Light and The Suns...see?

Now every planet in the image of Amen or all those stars shining out their as each and every one of us smiling to each other like car lights on the freeways, have Umans of MN and WMN like Us and our race types. Obviously evolution and different race types show us how different we can look but strangely yet we all look alike.

For I look like every one of you regardless of color just as my Spirit can feel every one of your Spirits and physically feel your face or body type. At times.

Now the Balance of the Light and the Darkness are governed by the TWO Families.
God and his Geminii mirror Lord Phanes.(not his real name) Both Men of MN.
Amen Mn and Phanes Mn…Get it?
This I already taught you, for 1234 by the 5 is also the 6789 or opposite family to God's.

What happened was Micael, (Lord of Fire) or Lord Phanes’ Son fell from a grave sin inflicted upon the young boy. Micael became Mic-H-ael...see?

They flattened out his M and gave him an H for intense hatreds that they made him to be. Who they is exactly I'll have to wait to hear from Satan’s father (phater) himself and what his excuse was for not protecting his son or if he had anything to do with the ritual. In any case the benefit of the doubt merits the Law of Free Will upon Phanes Mn

Satan went throughout the entire Universe inflicting his wisdom of hatreds and hats. Satan was an extremely intelligent person and loved numbers. Thus the bible is full of number riddles. Ha ha.!
He was what he became but he didn't know from where or why or why they made him wear those funny Star of David sunglasses that blinded him from seeing the Suns.
Eventually or all at once, I'm not exactly sure, but Satan became 7 light years in size as Carina Nebula testifies to and that he had an hermaphrodite counterpart Sekhamet or The Black Cat which is reflected by The Wheel of The Cat in Golan Heights of Israel and their RuZe for Salems Witches..thus Jerusalem. A joke on JA as ya or a female counterpart like Je, such as Sa is Son and Se is Girl.

It is important to remember that just like our two suns, we are talking about two families here. They are Very Real in the Material world just as they are in the Immateria world.

And each of those families has a Son.

Who came from the Sun. The Balance and if one of those sons goes astray then the balance is upset. Contention or Contemtion. An M or an H?

Everything is Energy and Everything is Mirrored. A Quark an AntiQuark. A Neuron a Neuroff.

The TWO Spiritual Sons of Time are reflected by Two Material Sons of Time over the Aeons upon the Planets of Umans. They appear to coincide with our constellation cycle or around 2100 years.

In other words, two actual real Men are born for the Purpose of The Sword.
One of the Light One of The Dark. On Every Planet in Every Galaxy.

Since we know that Satan bothered other Galaxies and Planets and that he was a part of the core of time and creation itself, just as God's Son also is, then the Magic of God, The Lord Phanes, Creation and Time and the Geminii Secret all rests on those Two Sons.

JESUS and SATAN or JASA and HAZA or JOSE and MICHAEL for our planet....
...may be other names for other planets or even possibly the same.

Each Planet Bound by a Mystery of Time’s Sun.

THE MOST AMAZING THING IS THAT....this must involve the ENTIRE phukking UNIVERSE!!!

This is not only the Sword for our Planet but for ALL PLANETS AND GALAXIES!
I don't believe it! How can this be possible? It must be! It has to be according to logic, balance and wisdom! Why would God choose me to Balance the Entire Universe? I Know I'm His Son, but only on Atlantis Earth and in His Kingdom of Avemore.

Am I to believe that this is the actual Sword of Time Itself? I imagined the sword was only for our planet? Magicaly, I would imagine that it’s up to each Son of Each Planet to Rid their Planet by Solving The Mystery of it’s History. I am uncertain if it actually effects all planets but according to knowledge it seems to suggest that as Satan bothered other Galaxies then they should also know somehow? Or is the Magic only here?

Maybe all Sons are connected through the Matrixial Planes? Not sure how it actually works for other Planets but I have seen the Secrets of Carina, Cassiopeia and Orion and of other Life Forms alike Us and Different..somewhat for they all bleed.

Anyways, the Energy is focused upon the 2 sons for each planet and what those sons do with their Letter M's after they are Knighted by the Tip of The Sword and with Royal Crowns of 5 stars upon their heads.

Will they uphold their Pillars of V or Flatten the M to an H?

Get it? Actual physical men on planets or alike ours, jesus and micael who became micahael and damaged his M of MAN.

Why do you think they call us MAN or WOMAN or UMAN in the First place? One day you'll wake up.

Pay attention. These Physical Men are Connected through their Planets Sun to their Geminii Spiritual Counterparts.
For our Planet, One Son is Jesus, the other BECAME satan, but he was not born satan...important! duh uh! Both Connected Physically to the Sun.

So on Earth, The JASA's or The Christs are all connected to the REAL JASA or THE FIRST SON OF TIME.
Wizards or Luciphers become Satan’s Grist’s for that physical man who chooses to walk that path of Hollow Costs…right Baron Von Rothchild? For their was only One Satan as there is only One Real JASA. All else imitates.

We know of Philitis in 3474.bC and Jesus at Zero to our Calendars and here Am I today...2011.aD.

I AM connected through our Sun with our Real Christ...see? I am a Son of God but not the Real Christ, none of them are or have been for Pentatalion of years or nearly 5 trillion years for our Black Universe...but not the Aeternal White.

Some more gifted than others. Neither was Jesus the Real Christ but the embodiment of The Chosen JASA or God's Son for the Planet...see?

There is Only One Real JASA as there is Only One Real Creator AMEN.
Everything else imitates as I've mentioned before.

I do hope you’re with me so far, I know I could just explain it simpler, but the energy flows as it goes and we must learn to follow the energy.

So the KEY OF UNDERSTANDING is by the LAW OF FREE WILL.

EACH SON born PHYSICAL has to find himself in the SPIRITUAL.
Or simply, he has to find himself and the truth about his inner Child (Xild).

A man can be born the Christ and not know it, or satan's servant. He has to discover himself. Then he can decide or AGREE on what to do and how his decision will result in his outcome or his purpose and most importantly his fate or destiny of time.

Look, let's get serious, all the testimony and evidence upon myself tells me I am God's Son. Two physical Sunspots on my Shin or my face in a Garden 10,000 miles away from me and on Earth and the Law of 5 or Witnessing God’s Name on top of the Great Pyramid is enough for my understanding.

The Irony is I didn't know this until 44 years of age when I began researching Atlantis in 2003 at 42 from my Earth dad's whisper in my ear as a young man.

Then I found my truths as I did yours...see?
Now when I found my truths and who my Family Really Is of MN…

......The Previous Christ's, through Jesus and to Jasa (philitis) woke up in Carina Nebula as the hubble space telescope photo shows us and Christ Arose, then I physically testified to Amen my Will for Him as I also testified to Satan the will of what they did to him.

Believe it or not, Satan had feelings. Sadly they had dead ends tho if you get my drift for the curse upon him. Hannibal lecture you could say to silence the lamb of God…get it?
And I understood the Evil families and why they became Evil from the Darkness where they like to hide. For cowards know not valor.

And I understood Satan’s father Phanes and of how he missed his Son as Amen also misses His Sons and they await the return of their sons..

Just like you await the return of your Children...
that is until those ZMO asshumpers send them off to phony wars of Phoenician Masons!!!

So the magic is that I SAW BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING AND I STRIVED FOR THE V IN VALOR AND INTEGRITY FOR TRUT!

I wanted to know the truth and for everyone to know their truths, for...

...the further away you are from the Garden of Your Origins the Closer to a great lie you become....

…eventually you'll have a phorked tongue like them if you get any farther...or is that father?

Thus they forgot Amen or were led astray from Amen and His Garden...See?
Languages, people everything changed, especially since our Orion Intervention!

But I found AMEN and HIS NAME and OUR FAMILY NAME and what the M stands for.

Or the U like Linear A for UA or MOST HIGH! The Risen Arms of U!

For you see the reality of the Sword and the Sang Real or Holy Grail is that they are Real...

In the Immateria World connected to the Materia World.

The Beauty of Us. The Beauty of Balance.

And Atlantis Royal City even Arose for the Risen Land of Umans.
500 miles before Gibraltar Strait.

Imagine that!
Real Magic.

The Magic Was My Love.

Papa Creates Mama Breathes Spirit.

Spirit is Sustenance.

It's the best Bio-Genetical Food out there! SO the Spirit of Myself and as my last name of MENESES, your Foremost of Antiquity, alive here and today, (including the Universes The Twins of MN.)

Was neither VANITY for the GOOD nor the EVIL although I know My Will is For AMEN or JAO MN or JOHN MENESES if you like to get personal with God...

I was not alike The Christ professing Good and Hating Evil.

I was not alike The Heir of Phire professing Evil and Hating Good.

I AM The Master of The Serpents.

And Both Were Told their Stories that unlocked the Sword From The Stone.

I OVERSTOOD ON TOP OF THE TWO T'S OF TIME AND TESTAMENT.

I UPHELD THE V IN THE LETTER M!

FOR ALL MN AND WMN!

Not a feather of Anubis to tip the Scales of Selfishness.

Thus I Conquered All!
And All Is Witnessed by You Visually, Spiritually and Intellectually researched.

I talk the talk and walk the walk. :)
Tell it Like it is!

TAT - TELL ALL TRUT!

TOA - TRIBES OF ATLANTIS.

Foremost of God's Island that Rose at Josephine in Amenti Roseta Atlantis.
Our First Garden of Creation before Avila or Africa.

In the Immateria connected through our Sun.
For Everything is of the Suns of AMEN.

Think about it...both prior Sons, Jose (Jesus) and Jasa were murdered...to empower Satan and H-ide you from God.

If they murder me it would be for their own vanities and hatreds such as they are inbred with…and because I told you your truths and God Amen they cannot hide anymore.

Nothing they do to me can alter the Fabric of Time that is Sealed By Amen.

For even Satan’s Father Phanes The Lord of Darkeness...Owes Me a Favor.
For Returning Micael...the Lord of The Phirestone to his rightful throne.

Satan's Phater I saw both Spiritually and Physically upon this Earth and face to face. Nov.7/2007. He was speechless and could only mumble for a cigarette. Then disappeared as he appeared. Both white and black was he, but appeared as a black man with white hair. Physicaly he can change his skin from white to black.

Amazing Man. Humble but Classy with flames in his pupils. In the spiritual world he looks like Ebeneeza Scrooge just as God can appear as a Lion Face in The Sun.

Secrets of Time.

The Geminii Secret.

The Twins of Time.

10 Twin Kings of Atlantis and Evanor...The Jasa.

The Cross of 5.

The Circle of Amen.

The Abu Symbel Temple.

Meneses.

AMEN

Atlantis is Risen! :) We Are The Children of The Light just like all those STars out there! Everyone alive! A Uman!

Eat it up!

Or was that Suck it up! ha ha! :)

Home Page Home Page  [ 18 posts ]